SWFUK MIDLAND BOYS MEET UP - August 2015

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Had a great night lads, I've ordered my copy of Meccano to Trilogo off Amazon this morning. Its 9.05am and I've already had an argument with the wife over my curry farts (which to be fair are horrendous) Next one October.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
DSCN1472.jpg

Another top night, shame Lee and Mark couldn't make it but there will be the next one!

Jim, Barry, me and Stef plus a loose DSD enjoy a curry after covering a whole host of topics including manufacturing processes! Stef, you are a goldmine of info mate. Jim, glad you kept the farts till the next day and Barry, pleasure to finally meet you in person and thanks for coming.

As Jim said, next one is October, see you all then :)

walkie

Sith Lord
Another great night out and a shame a few guys dropped out last minute.

Looking forward to the night one and as always Quality over Quantity ;)

x-pack

Grand Master
Great night and really good to meet you all. On the way home I had an interesting experience. I think i mentioned that my dad had a pub in Astbury while chatting to the lads. I haven't seen him in about 13 years. On the way back I nipped in! Probably the best thing i've done ever in my life next to getting married. :)

If it wasn't for this meet up I would have probably never done it. So double thanks guys :D

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Bloody Hell Barry mate that's fantastic! Talk about turning off your targeting computer and using the force!! Nice one!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The one in your avatar, with the At At, didn't I read that shot was taken at the top of the stairs in your family's pub?

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm glad you had a top time lads. Twas nice to finally see Mark Daniels on a photo!
Cheers :)

x-pack

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
The one in your avatar, with the At At, didn't I read that shot was taken at the top of the stairs in your family's pub?

Ah right. I'm with you. No that's the old pub in Preston. Never know though there might be some of my old bits and bobs at the place they are in now :)

walkie

Sith Lord
It was nice to meet up again guys and to met a new face!

Looking at my calendar October is a bit of a nightmare for me, this is my only free weekend 23rd October or then into the following month with 13th November :(

x-pack

Grand Master
Fordingbridge is a great meet up. The biggest collection of SWFUK members and vintage for sale in the world! ...It's that drive down :(

walkie

Sith Lord
I still need to pop my FF cherry but It'll have to wait until 2016 as December is already overloaded with work and lads Xmas piss ups.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Well Barry really sold FF to me on Friday, even though I've 'almost' made it twice now! :D

I plan on making it down in December with Jim, hopefully Lee and Mark F will be able to make it but if any Midland boys plan on making the trip, maybe we could go in convoy! Invasion of the South!

Is late September any better for everyone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom