Bournmouth Film and Comic Con

SammyJ

Padawan
I will definitely be attending, fairly near to home and a few signatures I wouldn't mind adding to the collection.

I also managed to pull off the 'it's near the seaside card' with the misses, went down a treat, she must not have seen the weather forecast :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sammy, there's one of those big aquarium things next door, so worse case she can go fish spotting in the dry.

Would love to go for a meal but will have the misses and daughter with me. I think if she hears "Star Wars" once more by the end of the day there will be blood on the walls so I'll spare you witnessing a domestic and bow out, more's the pity.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
My mrs is a chef in the restaurant next door so ill book us in there if I can get some numbers but will need to book soon as it's a bank holiday.

Here's the menu

http://www.aruba-bournemouth.co.uk/restaurant/food-menu/

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just back from this. Great to some of the gents from here (Grant, Stu, Andy and Scott) and the ubiquitous Dave Tree!

Although it was great to meet the ever popular Jeremy Bulloch, the fascinating Robert Watts and the, frankly, hilarious Rusty Goffe it wasn't so fun to meet the not present Norman Chancer nor the invisible Frank Weston who are now, apparently, attending tomorrow :(

A distinct lack of vintage was probably down to an absolute plague of Vinyl bobble head things. They've been multiplying. There must have been thousands of the buggers. There were a couple of stalls with a handful of vintage items but some entertaining fellow wanted £28 for a fairly scruffy loose Boba Fett and someone else wanted £275 for a very yellow bubbled 75 graded POTF Amanaman.

Still, always good get out for the day and meeting three more from the OT was worth it alone :)

Roll on DefCon4!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom