Force Friday- Sept 3-4- LONDON.

SOJ

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Whss the latest on where/when for this? Seen posts that suggest Disney Oxford street and hamleys may be participating.

Jason

I know Forbidden Planet are doing something, though it looks like the action is going to be at TRU in Brent Cross (opposite the shopping centre) in London anyway.

Dfran8

Padawan
Stuart Skinner said:
I'm going to make a definite decision tomorrow but think I'll definitely be there, I'm going to attach a sidecar to your bike Daniel x
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was hoping that sidecar would be empty to fill it with merchandise! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

See you tomorrow, or friday then :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
mr_palitoy said:
Whss the latest on where/when for this? Seen posts that suggest Disney Oxford street and hamleys may be participating.

Jason

I know Forbidden Planet are doing something, though it looks like the action is going to be at TRU in Brent Cross (opposite the shopping centre) in London anyway.

I'd rather be at Forbidden Planet the TRU in Bent Cross. You're likely to lose your toys and your shirt in Brent Cross!

:eek:

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
STAR WARS at Hamleys!
Date: Saturday 5th September 2015
Time: 12pm-5pm
Where: Hamleys Regent Street!

Calling all Star Wars fans!! Hamleys are celebrating the release of brand new Star Wars toys at your local Hamleys Toy Shop!

Come and meet some of your favourite Star Wars characters on Saturday 5th September between 12pm-5pm! Jedi Hamley Bear and Princess Hattie Bear will be joining in the fun as well!

A whole new galaxy of Star Wars toys will be available from Force Friday 4th September.

May the Force be with you!

Additional Information: Hamleys customers should expect queues at all free events held in their local Hamleys Toy Shop. Queues will be cut to ensure the event finishes at the time advertised. Star Wars toys available while stocks last. Hamleys Standard T&C's apply.

©2015 Disney ©Lucasfilm All Rights Reserved

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Forbidden Planet:-

[Star Wars Force Friday]

Friday, 4th September, 2015 00:00 - Friday, 4th September, 2015, 01:00

London Megastore,
179 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8JR

Make a note in your diary! Be the first to see the Star Wars: The Force Awakens product when it is launched at 12:01 on 'Force Friday' 4th September.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be in UK cinemas from Friday 18th December.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
A flagship event will be held at the Oxford Street Disney Store in London, where Star Wars fanatics turning up in fancy dress can commence lining the pavement from 20.00 on Thursday, September 3rd, with giveaways leading up to midnight.

At the stroke of one minute past midnight, the Disney Store will open its doors to fans, allowing them to experience a line up of Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise, described by the firm as nothing short of 'galactic'.

Disney Store will also host an in-store competition and product demos.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Disney Oxford Street will be the event to go for if you want the queuing up crack. Likely to have the best gear too. And freebies.

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Disney Oxford Street will be the event to go for if you want the queuing up crack. Likely to have the best gear too. And freebies.

:)

Jason

Less muggers too.

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom