SWFUK Midland Boys Autumn Meeting 10th Oct

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Holeeeeeee ****.

I think we need to step it up at FF, boys. The West Mids Crew have shown the way. They are the Pathfinders of Debauchery.

Awesome photos. Stef, what variant would you call that? Olive Green or Tan? :mrgreen:

x-pack

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Holeeeeeee ****.

I think we need to step it up at FF, boys. The West Mids Crew have shown the way. They are the Pathfinders of Debauchery.

Awesome photos. Stef, what variant would you call that? Olive Green or Tan? :mrgreen:

The gauntlet has been thrown down :wink:

walkie

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stef, what variant would you call that? Olive Green or Tan? :mrgreen:

Judging by the blob on my trainers luminous yellow :?

Really gutted we lost han(d) solo on his first boys outing, god knows managed to slip away when he was been so carefully looked after :wink:

USeYM2S.jpg

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Holeeeeeee ****.

Don't worry about it Simon, you haven't been to Daves FF Christmas party yet. Grant will tell you, we hold our own.

Looks like you boys had a good night. We need to get everybody together somewhere at some point. It would be great to meet you.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Holeeeeeee ****.

Don't worry about it Simon, you haven't been to Daves FF Christmas party yet. Grant will tell you, we hold our own.

Looks like you boys had a good night. We need to get everybody together somewhere at some point. It would be great to meet you.

There is that. I am but a novice attendee to these things. I have heard that if you remember the last FF Christmas event then you weren't there...

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
walkie said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stef, what variant would you call that? Olive Green or Tan? :mrgreen:

Judging by the blob on my trainers luminous yellow :?

Really gutted we lost han(d) solo on his first boys outing, god knows managed to slip away when he was been so carefully looked after :wink:

USeYM2S.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't deny it, I was royally ****-faced so it serves me right!

The waiters in the curry house were very shifty when I went back last night to see if they'd still got him - I think I'll be getting a ransom note soon...

walkie

Sith Lord
Did you get a taxi back? you'd be amazed what can slip out of your pocket jumping in and out of one of those buggers.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
walkie said:
Did you get a taxi back? you'd be amazed what can slip out of your pocket jumping in and out of one of those buggers.

I have no idea what taxi company it was mate, I think it's safe to say he's gone :( :( :(

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Not too sure mate, would like to get one in before the end of the year, but might end up being New Year, not sure, how is everyone fixed?

I think maybe we should organise something for the 27th though, which is the NEC. I'm up for it, anyone else?

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I made Donnington Mark (just)! I did make the wrong turn at the bottom of the A50 and headed 4 miles up the M1 (heading towards Doncaster I suppose) before realising and coming back. Nothing worth mentioning, that chap with the Sigma stuff looked to have sold quite a bit of it, other than that nowt to report. You prob pulled your parachute cord at the right time Saturday night as it got messy later (but still ace).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom