Comprehensive Guide to Baggies - Discussion (Hopefully)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks guys, major update to the single figure palitoy mailers which a huge & I mean huge discovery courtesy of theguiltyone, the missing link has finally been found, also some kenner cardbacks with palitoy single figure mailer offer stickers added courtesy of Jason (Mr Palitoy) & several emperor mailers & a Palitoy 4 Lom, also a small addition to the Toltoys one regarding the alternate font/print of the Nien nunb mailers.

A hell of a lot more multi pack photos to be added soon as well.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hi Frank,

I hope it's ok to post this question here.
Do these baggies with this Jabba dungeon playset look ok.?
Would they have been taped closed originally or heat sealed?
I'm quite happy that they are the pieces that came with the original set. Dealt with the chap before. I'm not overly concerned if they have been opened in fairness. Appreciate any thoughts you might have. Thanks :D
IMG_20150402_164015.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Interesting (IMO :lol: ) little update done on the guide today on page 7 about an item I have been chasing for as long as I care to think about, Super Group tear of strip, its in the "Other Promotional Stuff from Around The World" section near the bottom of page 7 for anyone interested ;)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Picked some of these up on eBay from a seller. I liked the fact that this Jabba Pipe and bowl baggie had Leia's neck restraint included and hadn't found any others like that. Sorry for the dark photo. I will try again in natural light when I have a chance. I've fitted the bowl and bubbly thing in Jabba's dias' stand and fits like a glove.

Jabbas pipe bowl restraint.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
HUGE update done today on the baggie guide, many many thanks to Laurence Dyer for sharing the baggies from his recent palitoy find, over 30 new baggies have been added thanks to his support.

Hope you enjoy ;)

Lots more will be going up over the next few days followed by some more multi pack images, getting there, but really want to get on with the next couple of sections, one on fakes & one to be done via a separate thread which will be linked in on page one, as I plan with luck to fill in the blanks on the SWCA guide on Kenner issued baggies that are not found on the old guide.

6 hours work just today on the dam thing - so go check it out ;)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Multiple updates done to existing items on the guide yesterday as well as about 20 more baggies added & the inclusion of another baggie type in the non kenner issued baggie thread (palitoy-v), that's about 10 hours work on it in two days, but it's way overdue & plenty more to get done over the coming days.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lots more updates on the guide, mostly on page 7 but also some new info & new additions to the non kenner guide added including yet another new palitoy baggie class, link to the non kenner guide is on page one of the guide guys.

poncho

Grand Master
i enjoyed reading your latest updates frank v informative :) are you gonna put the hoth wampa baggie with paint error in your guide?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
There are several of them on page 6 Chris if you take a look, I presume those are the ones you are referring to buddy?, these are considered most likely spray opp test pieces, there is even one with no point whatsoever.

Glad you're enjoying the read buddy, its quite slow work trying to edit pages 6 & 7 now with so much info & images in each post, but getting there slowly.

poncho

Grand Master
love this
are there other baggies that have been put on mocs?

lukebenmiscardfront_zps3bc4feb7.jpg

never seen these before
are they the usa equilivant of woolworths 8 packs?

andy%20r%20-%20ask_zps9lbsdxef.jpg

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Hello Frank your thread on baggies and mailer is amazing thanks for doing it I have found it very useful, keep up the great work. Incidently I have the 3 pack mailer 48-62373 if you want some good photographs of it im more than happy to send you some. I have posted a couple of pictures of it in the latest acquisitions thread.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Does anyone know what this baggie is?? I can't see anything like it on the guide. There is an Amanaman with the same MADE IN HONG KONG font but the bag is completely different and it also has the large framed Kenner logo. Any ideas Frank :?: Cheers

P1060765(small).jpg

P1060766(small).jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom