Farthest From X The Force Pre-Awakens

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Ok, I will say once more, as I don't know if people are reading my posts.

Ringwood is approx 8 miles away.

Ringwood has much more accommodation than fordingbridge.

A taxi to Ringwood after 12 cost £28 last time (2 stops). A minibus would be cheaper per person as well.

Why not book accommodation in Ringwood and then all share cabs back? A couple of people drive in and leave their cars there, cabs back then give each other lifts the next day. This is what I did when all the accommodation was booked last time.

David Tree

Jedi Master
As crazy as it may sound, but even though I'm busy, I'm actually one of the easiest people to reach ... all you got to do is pick up the phone, how many of you can you call at work? :) 01425650696.
If I can't answer, leave a message so I know someone is trying to reach me.

Beyond this, work has begun. If you have not been before, don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Who is coming?
What do you want to see?
What would you like to find?
I have my ideas for content, but always want to hear yours :)
Want to step up and contribute? Even better, let me know, call or email [email protected]

This will be a weekend you will never get to experience again, the weekend before the first Star Wars film in 10 years.
Don't miss it.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Ive just had a preview of this years Xmas jumper from my mum, and boy is it a good one.

I also have new stock for my cardbacks stall.

And I've bought my secret santa.

How's everyone else getting on?

:)

Jason

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I had a good chat with Dave on Saturday down in Brighton. As usual he's very busy at the moment but he's on it. Stuff is planned and it should be a corker. If you are after a table nick, rest assured it's all in hand and happening. I'm sure there will be no issues.

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Just wondering who to get in touch with to get my name on the VIP list for meal etc Saturday night?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom