Memorabilia NEC

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Is anyone going? I will be there both days, but I will be with the UK Garrison, so if you see a Tusken Raider on Saturday or a Biker Scout on Sunday then it could be me :D

spoons

Grand Master
Nice - might try for the Sunday. School fete on the Saturday, don't think Liv Tyler will be there...

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well after the last couple of times I vowed I wouldn't go again :!: But I have a 4 day wkend with not much planned so yep I got a couple of tickets for me and my other half for Sat :?

sith-smith

Grand Master
I used to love memorabilia. Went to almost every single one 2000-2011, But they were gradually getting worse star wars wise, both in terms of what was for sale and the people who were looking for star wars stuff.

Stopped going 2012 and have only ever heard bad things about it. Be interested to see if this next one is any better. Won't be attending though

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well I should have known Mem would b what it has been of v recent years, mostly new stuff and not much vintage :?

Was a good day for me though as I picked up a few Xmas presents and bits I wanted :wink:

Was good to see 'Starzone Toys', 'Richie Rich Collectables' and the guy who had all those revenge proofs at FF, Mark I think his name is??

sith-smith

Grand Master
palitoyjunky said:
Well I should have known Mem would b what it has been of v recent years, mostly new stuff and not much vintage :?

Was a good day for me though as I picked up a few Xmas presents and bits I wanted :wink:

Was good to see 'Starzone Toys', 'Richie Rich Collectables' and the guy who had all those revenge proofs at FF, Mark I think his name is??

These shows are always good for meeting other collectors. But honest truth is there are fewer people I know there nowadays and the type and quality of items for sale do not really make a good enough reason to go.

Farthest From does it better and for a less ridiculous price!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom