Farthest From X The Force Pre-Awakens

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well yet another FF & i am 300+ miles away, is there anyone I could maybe link up with so I can make it to this one? I would be coming from the Northern most tip in Wales, really always wanted to get to one of these but the distance is killer.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Another taste of what's for sale :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 876

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Looking for decent grade trilogos (graded or ungraded) also after a decent condition loose vinyl Jawa.
I will have some Palitoy carded 12 and 30 backs and graded Kenner 12 backs along with loads of other goodies (including an unused boxed AT-AT and a belting condition ESB boxed Falcon) and I am always willing to trade.So bring your stuff along !!
Cheers Nick

lejackal

Grand Master
I'm guessing about 3 months away, translation will be making an effort for the next one :D

Have a great weekend all those going!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Just got back.. home made shepherds pie on the table :D ****ing awesome day! Great to see you guys and scored a few nice bits. Well glad I made the trip down. Thanks Dave and everyone else involved for your efforts and thanks Richy Hutch for my R5D4, tis a thing of beauty.

lejackal

Grand Master
Does anyone have an idea on the date for the next one? Would love to get down for one!

Richard_H

Grand Master
2 hrs into my 6 hr journey. Huge thanks to Dave for an amazing weekend, and massive thanks to the guys who made it more awesome - guys from this forum and others. Next one is likely to be March/April. Can't wait! Will post more when I get home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom