Where can i get a genuine Ford autograph ?

megoman

Padawan
Hi Guys
I would be very surprised if Harrison Ford signs much star wars related items in the future
So I think I may have to buy a signed pic of him as Han solo
So I was wondering if you guys could recommend a reputable dealer please ?
Thanks
William

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Ford on Star Wars can be expensive. However, his price has come down since he did some sit downs with official pix. You are looking at $500 upwards there, but they are worth it. DO NOT go anywhere near any Fords without prior authentication. Stay away from anything linked to AutographCzar and Marc Moser especially. Ford is generally a minefield, but anything like Opix, K9 graphs are very good starters.

Let me know what budget you have and what you are after as i have US based friends who may be able to help.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
On another note, i think he will love signing shots of Han being skewered :)

Grant

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
Ford on Star Wars can be expensive. However, his price has come down since he did some sit downs with official pix. You are looking at $500 upwards there, but they are worth it. DO NOT go anywhere near any Fords without prior authentication. Stay away from anything linked to AutographCzar and Marc Moser especially. Ford is generally a minefield, but anything like Opix, K9 graphs are very good starters.

Let me know what budget you have and what you are after as i have US based friends who may be able to help.

Pay attention to what Lee says here as I got burned for £200 on a Marc Moser fake Ford auto bout 5 years ago. I'd love to bump into Moser and feed him a 5 knuckle sandwich... ****, never mind tho, Merry Christmas.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
PM,d you about this. As an in person auto its acutally sweet, just dont expect anything amazing unless its from an organised sit down signing-even then his signature isnt full.

IMG_8076.JPG

_Lee_

Sith Lord
:D lol guys

Seriously, ive seen ones much worse. Ill get some pics up soon of quite a few Fords that i have gathered over the years. He is a notoriously bad in person signer so if you get anything you are lucky. This isnt actually mine, but belongs to a friend of mine who is a huge IP collector. It has been authenticated aswell, but even without that i know its real.

I suppose aftee you have seen hundreds of Fords you pick things up, and this is actually a good graph from him :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom