NEC TOY FAIR BIRMINGHAM

Vialli

Padawan
There was a decent amount of vintage I thought, it's got so much better compared to the previous couple of years. Picked up a few bits including a fantastic condition complete loose imperial troop transporter, always wanted one when I was a kid and was delighted to pick it up for £15.
I'll definitely be there on the 27th.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Yes, another good show, but whilst I was walking round, I couldn't help think about how much bigger and better it used to be, literally twice the size, took up 2 halls and the amount of vintage SW dealers there were was incredible.

Vialli

Padawan
Yes you're right SublevelStudios, it used to be an enormous event. It would take 4/5 hours just to walk round it ! Nowadays i'm all done and dusted in half the time. :(

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
@JimboUK1979 Thanks it was actually pretty good was hardly yellow was missing the round hatch, the gun the under part and one of the side guns was snapped but the walking movement worked really well and has all the original stickers stands really well.

lejackal

Grand Master
I've got the green light from S.W.M.B.O for the 27th, looking forward to it as it will be my first ever toy fair!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I would have gone but have to work. Will go to the one next February though.
Earlier this year I went to the one in Ryton, Cov.
Not much SW stuff. One guy had a few carded figures.
I picked up a complete Tazo set for a few quid with a Millenium Falcon that transforms into Chewbacca or something. Both for £4.
At Ryton it was mostly cars and trains.

lejackal

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
A small but heavily armed contingent of SWFUK Midland Boys will be in attendance ;)
I'll have to say try and say hello then, will be there about 9. Also need to tag along to one of the meet ups as well as I'm only in Coventry :D

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
move along...

Lejackal, be a pleasure to have you along to the next one in January, check the threads mate, the 16th.

Just look for the bald headed fella in a biker jacket and combats, the one with the truly menacing stare, you can't miss him.

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
move along...

Lejackal, be a pleasure to have you along to the next one in January, check the threads mate, the 16th.

Just look for the bald headed fella in a biker jacket and combats, the one with the truly menacing stare, you can't miss him.

Is this me?? :p :p :p :p

lejackal

Grand Master
Ha ha, I'll have a begrudging better half in tow as I choose my Xmas present as well as an excitable nearly 2 year old who will like Star Wars I tell you!

lejackal

Grand Master
I went, first time today and picked up an AT-ST Driver and Chief Chirpa both on Trilogos 8)

greedole

Padawan
Just got back from NEC.
Was great...rammed.....
Never seen so much vintage on stalls.
Lots and lots of loose...loads of MOC...will deffo be going to Doncaster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom