Next Midland Boys Meet Up?

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
SublevelStudios said:
Jimi Woolley said:
If we need an excuse to 'go big' this time then it's my birthday on the 5th of Jan so let's call it a belated birthday celebration!

Holy **** mate - you should have kept that quiet...who's bringing the inflatable sheep?

If any new faces want to join the mayhem...sorry, fun then we'd love to see you.

Oops! Whadda mistaka to maka! :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
i booked at the Clayhanger again. Highly recommend it there. Single rooms B&B are about £30 and it's a lovely little place :)

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Im good for it! I don't care what we do lads, as long as beer and curry is involved at some point.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Lee, Barry, Mark F? Anyone else care to join us?

I suggest we see an early evening showing of TFA at The Vue cinema in Newcastle, theres a showing at 6pm. If we meet about 5pm at The Lymehouse Vaults then it's just a walk down the road to the cinema.

After, more ale, a long chat about the film and then onto the Koh-i-Noor for curry.

x-pack

Grand Master
Yeh that should be fine. 5pm might be a little early though. Is there a slightly later showing so we can meet up more like 6pm? I can probably make the earlier time but car is in for a service and it's an hours drive down there so you know ...

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Sounds good to me. I'm taking the Mrs to see TFA this Saturday so it'll be my 4th time on the 16th.
Just booked myself a room for the night. Don't fancy sleeping in my van this time of year!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
There's a showing at 7.15pm so we can go for that if everyone prefers then?

Meet at 6pm at the Lymehouse.

Should we prebook or just get tickets on the day?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Lee is indeed in attendance.

Mark F might be making it after the film.

Squadron at full strength - anyone else care to join?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom