Next Midland Boys Meet Up?

x-pack

Grand Master
Is the pub easy to find from the Clayhanger? No idea how I got back last time. Amazingly Stef led the way!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
****, you could have ended up in Leek.

Just walk down hill from the Clayhanger mate towards the roundabout, then take the subway towards the town centre, keep walking towards the Roebuck Centre, then turn right, it's just a little further on the left under the archway. Will try and be there just before 6pm.

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
The danger will be that we get warm and comfy in the Vaults, the beer will flow, it'll be cold outside making everyones arthritic joints ache and we'll say sod the film and get smashed again (shame) lol!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Another top night fella's, not as messy as the last but just as much fun! Looking forward to the next one already, and Celebration!

DSCN2020.jpg

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Great night lads, hope no one got back to their rooms at the clayhanger to find Gwendoline Christie waiting with her foot long strap on and an 'I mean business' look on her face!! :D

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
JimboUK1979 said:
Great night lads, hope no one got back to their rooms at the clayhanger to find Gwendoline Christie waiting with her foot long strap on and an 'I mean business' look on her face!! :D

You will be able to tell by who ever arrives in a wheelchair next time!

x-pack

Grand Master
No strap-ons back at the Clayhanger ...dammit! :x

And we walked straight past that 80's bar this time, but we did get beeped at walking in the road, and someone threw a snowball at us on the way home. Oh, and someone drew a cock on my windscreen in the snow! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom