Star Wars Celebration 2016 - Forum t-shirt

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Awesome design Mark, nice work! I will take a large one please.

Just a suggestion as people seem to be throwing them in. If you replaced the Stormy and Boba Fett with Luke FB and Chewie it would be the Early bird set, the first four figures released and quite significant to our forum and us as Vintage collectors. Just a suggestion.. not a criticism, they look great. Cheers man,

Jez

Sith Lord
Bloody fantastic. Really great design. I'll have a medium please.
If you need me to help i'm sure i can.
Really impressed, but after seeing your artwork in the past, it's no surprise Mark

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The final design is now up (see page 1 first post)

Simon (ScruffyLokkingNH) is now looking after the ordering and delivery (thank you Simon)- details to follow on how this will be done.

There will be a cut off date to order these - again, details to be announced but there will be plenty of time. There will be only one print run of these.

Thanks chaps and thanks to all those who have offered support.

lejackal

Grand Master
Pass out secured so count me in for an XXL assuming that will fit a 48-50" chest?

Thanks

Carl

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Just waiting for prices to come in...

Thinking about prices, are we looking at a break point on Qty or Quality that if people could stretch to 2 rather than one possibly on two different colour T-shirts, (as I expect the screen print element will be the sticking point on cost and qty).. just thinking out loud really.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I want to see what these come in at as is, if it appears too much then I can re-think the design. I hoping they'll be under £20 a pop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom