bollux these are for you man. remember i do not lie

Every post on here by me is true. these are for you pm me for price i paid is way lower than u could get them.I owe u 4 figurs please tell me which ones you want thanks man and this summer please post that rare proto i sent you,Also ill post a pic of me has a child with me holding star wars toys! your friend brian

thanks man sorry for the delay remember i own a plumbing buisness!! thanks man i seen your collection and these figs will fill your void!!also all the droids are c00 and there is molded legs han and rebel soldier!! and small head hav thats white mold all varients.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Try not masterbating while your taking pictures of the figures!

You'll find the camera is able to focus if it's being held still! :roll:

weasel said:
Try not masterbating while your taking pictures of the figures!

You'll find the camera is able to focus if it's being held still! :roll:
Actualy this camera need's repaired and has a mind of its own.Again thanks for your compliments and kind words they are greatly apreciated!!! your's truly the man that has all and needs none!!!

Hey ron are you against my cause now.Bollux u are way diffrent then these guys why because u accept what u have.And are unselfish.Dont give in to hate like these people have.Trust me your pictures u post in the future.On my behalf will silence them because my actions will speak louder than words.Afa toyjackers are scared of me because i do not seek profit.And AFC will be the new standard of grading of figs. star wars gijoe superheroes. And being a grading system thats not for profitt will vindicate my vision of taking out greed. Pm me please or email me

Ron

Sith Lord
Weasel am not taking sides. Last night or the night before i did think it was quite funny all the pictures of retards getting posted

weasel said:
Ron he's trying to get you to stick up for him.

AUGGIE WOULD YOU EVER **** OFF!
Again thanks for the inspiring words.Man your so full of compliments.Thanks for all your kind words.Again i will never stoop to your level.Which if i was to spit you would drown in my saliva.Bollux is the most unselfish member of this forum.And hope he becomes my friend.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
now i dont want to talk to this looser ,but i feel someone does and it is my duty to let him know

http://www.imperialoutpost.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4226

now **** off

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Nice blurry pictures of common beat up figures and an incomplete Y-wing. You are truly shaming all american collectors. From one american to another I will say this for the millionth time....GO **** YOUR SELF AND TAKE YOUR **** GARAGE SALE COLLECTION WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Nice blurry pictures of common beat up figures and an incomplete Y-wing. You are truly shaming all american collectors. From one american to another I will say this for the millionth time....GO **** YOUR SELF AND TAKE YOUR **** GARAGE SALE COLLECTION WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so when you gonna shove some pics of your stuff up tfb

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
swrm1.jpg

I need a new camera... and no I did not borrow auggies. I will post better pics...when I get a new camera.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom