Which OT scene takes you straight back to your childhood?

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Well guys, I guess the 'feeling' (not to be mixed up with the 'force' :D ) started the first time I saw the Falcon in a hangar bay on Tatooine. It literally meant the beginning of some good Star Wars action to me. And hey, the Falcon didn't look to me as a piece of junk :lol:

Falcon on Tatooine.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
I can remember sitting in the cinema watching the opening scene in ANH, the star destroyer going on and on, still gets me, in empire the i am your father moment, i was sat watching the movie on video at my nans, cross legged, not believing it, i can remember pausing it and running out to tell my nan in the kitchen, i got a thats nice babe, not what i wanted to hear at this most stupendous of news, :D
Jedi i watched in my mates house on a bootleg tape his dad had gotten, loved it

r1hvy

Padawan
I remember when panicking as a child when Luke was hanging from Cloud City at the end of Empire, I was worried he was going to fall :)

Indiana

Youngling
Mine has always been the conference table on the Death Star. For some reason I remember feeling that I was sat at that table feeling scared and listening in as Vader force strangled Motti. I think it's because the screen in our Odeon was so huge to a small child such as I in those days.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Luke standing watching the 2setting suns - or are they rising?- outside the Lars homestead. The music that plays at that point is the music that my childhood Star Wars adventures were played out to, in my head of course, and even when I was on Endor (in the forest near my house), or on Hoth (when it snowed) - setting didn't matter to me, just loved that music and scene.:D

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
The 'I love you'...'I know' bit.....still gets me now as it did back then.

Let's be honest....is there at guy who didn't wish he could pull that off?

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
The twin suns , when the music ramps up in a new hope

When luke meets yoda from ESB and yoda is nicking his stuff 'mine , or i will help you not' then starts bashing R2 with his walking stick

and jedi its the rancor scene for all the wrong reasons , i remember having terrifying nightmares about that thing

sith-smith

Grand Master
I love the scene in ANH where Ben and Luke are on the cliff over looking Mos Eisley I'm the distance.

Also the super star destroyer crashing into the death star...hence it's my avatar! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom