Were you happy with vectis`s descriptions...

TEEBO1979

Padawan
HI
I JUST PICKED UP MY ITEMS FROM LAST WEDNESDAY YESTERDAY AND WAS RATHER DISAPPOINTED WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF MOST OF THE FIGURES. TWO HAD BUBBLE CRACKS WHICH WAS NOT LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION AND TWO WERE DESCRIBED AS MINT FIGURES BUT ON HAS PAINT LOSS AND THE OTHER FROSTING. SO THEY COULD HAVE BEEN ALOT BETTER. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I GOT ONE WHICH WAS BETTER THEN DESCRIBED.

THIS WAS MY FIRST AUCTION SO IN THE FUTURE I WILL BE STUDYING THE PHOTOS WITH GREATER CARE.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
TEEBO1979 said:
HI
I JUST PICKED UP MY ITEMS FROM LAST WEDNESDAY YESTERDAY AND WAS RATHER DISAPPOINTED WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF MOST OF THE FIGURES. TWO HAD BUBBLE CRACKS WHICH WAS NOT LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION AND TWO WERE DESCRIBED AS MINT FIGURES BUT ON HAS PAINT LOSS AND THE OTHER FROSTING. SO THEY COULD HAVE BEEN ALOT BETTER. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I GOT ONE WHICH WAS BETTER THEN DESCRIBED.

THIS WAS MY FIRST AUCTION SO IN THE FUTURE I WILL BE STUDYING THE PHOTOS WITH GREATER CARE.

Interesting. I wouldn't have accepted the bubble cracks unless described as having such. A bubble crack is tantamount to PoP removal, to me!

TEEBO1979

Padawan
They came in group sets and the others were better than what I expected. Properly just me being soft and not arguing the toss. But I will be take more time looking at the photos and asking more questions about the lots next time.

Cymonguk

Padawan
Be fair and explain the issue, take lots of pics, explain the issue calmly and nicely at first. Give them a chance to repair the issue. Explain how much you think it is worth based on similar items of that quality (maybe get help by asking on here for a valuation?)

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Hello

I spoke to a most helpful gentleman called John who told me that a refund would be sorted out for me. So thanks again for the advice.
He also told me that he thinks it is unlikely that there will be anymore star wars items in the next Beech Auction as the items in the last auction he came across by chance in a random box under i think he said curtains.
So i am over the moon i pick up some of these items at the last auction most of all the Bike scout i got from one of the lots.

So to recap i am more than happy with the service from Vectis.

Cheers Paul

Cymonguk

Padawan
Good news and props to Vectis. It's frustrating when people get things wrong, but more important they make it right where possible, they have huge lots of stuff to sell so I suppose we should expect the odd problems.

indianawars

Sith Lord
I'm pleased for you with the good outcome... I have noticed that Vectis tend to over use the term excellent to describe items that in my opinion are not, but then again they sometimes under grade things - I guess the safest way to know exactly what you are getting is to be there in person.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
I was the wining bidder on a lot last week , but for some reason the bid didn't go though , contacted Vectis , they apologised and sent my other items to me super fast delivery .

Now that's pretty good service

maxf

Jedi Master
Have people started to get their stuff from last week yet? The last few auctions have arrived pretty quickly - wondering if this one is likely to as well?

Jez

Sith Lord
There does appear to be a real change in the way Vectis are spoken about on here over the last few months, which is really encouraging. They have clearly reacted well to the feedback some other Vectis threads have provided and have successfully upped their game.

I am yet to pull my finger out and win anything, but i look forward to future wins knowing that i should ask for extra photos if serious and great care will be taken in the postage & packaging of items when i do finally win. Good on you Vectis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom