ONE POST WONDER SELLING! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU LIST ITEMS.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Many thanks for the warm welcome, capetown- very much appreciated :D ...and I have to admit, any spare time I have had over the last few days has been spent getting acquainted with the original Palitoy action figures et al... I can feel myself getting drawn in once again, like a moth to a flame!

Here are the links to my two listings:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/111079216045?roken=W58usN

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/111079241920?roken=oJ5U8t

I'm guessing items like these don't come up very often as I couldn't find anything comparable on the internet to ascertain their value. So for that reason I decided to set them off on a 10 day auction and let interested parties do their bidding.

Thanks again for allowing me to post these links, as I mentioned earlier, I would like them to go to an apprciative home. I will let you know how I got on come auction end...

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Good luck Martin,

You'll have a better chance to get some attention for your items if you start a new thread though! :)

TC-14

Sith Lord
Aha, thanks for the nod Capetown, I am rather new to this forum malarkey :oops:

And Maulster79, I will try to keep my new thread low key. 'Mum's the word', and all that :wink:

Thanks again!

Bossco29

Youngling
I've just done this very same thing and then read this thread. My mistake!! Don't be too harsh on me, I'm still learning the ways.

Selestarius

Padawan
Well looks like I've made the classic mistake of not reading the forum rules before Posting >.> --- I've been a lurker for a couple of months now (only just made an account today) so does that redeem me for the 'one post wonder' thread?

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Selestarius said:
Well looks like I've made the classic mistake of not reading the forum rules before Posting >.> --- I've been a lurker for a couple of months now (only just made an account today) so does that redeem me for the 'one post wonder' thread?

Contribute to the forum and make more than one post maybe? :wink:

Selestarius

Padawan
JuniorChubb said:
Selestarius said:

Yeh.. I realised that after I posted :p In my defence... erm.... ......

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Selestarius said:
JuniorChubb said:
Selestarius said:

Yeh.. I realised that after I posted :p In my defence... erm.... ......

Looks like you are well on your way now :D

timstannard

Padawan
Ah crap. I introduced myself on this Sales forum back in August, have posted in the 'Valuations' forum for the last few weeks, but only posted my first Sales post today. Does that mean I'm not a One Post Wonder?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I reckon 39 posts, asking for and listening to advice and finally selling your collection on here rather than the usual what's it worth so I can list on eBay approach is a whole lot more than a one post wonder! :D

timstannard

Padawan
SAVORY100 said:
I reckon 39 posts, asking for and listening to advice and finally selling your collection on here rather than the usual what's it worth so I can list on eBay approach is a whole lot more than a one post wonder! :D
*exhales* Good stuff! Now I can relax and only feel (moderately) guilty for selling these wonderful things that everyone else is passionate about collecting. Seriously, I feel bad about this. :cry:

Eek i just posted my star wars collection lol, waiting for moderators i have it up for 2,000 so possibly could get hammered lol.

The thing is there real and had them since i was 15 so i hope don't get too hammered

BUt i'll answer a few things

Hey i'm from Australia and had my collection since i was 15 , my favourite was always the emporer.

I think you shouldn't knock the ebay posts though, because reason i found this site is searching ebay listings forum.

Ans some people don't talk much, like me how much is there for me to say and even if they don;t post i still have been looking at other pictures and things which still brings traffic to your site.

Just some thoughs someone thats on the other end just joined

Ahnelovs

Hi all,
A have been a collector of vintage starwars for many years in Sweden, I have some awesome pieces like DT Luke moc and vinyl Jawa moc.

Unfortunately it's time so let it go and I am selling it all on auction online in Sweden's bukowzkis auction s.

Let me know if you have any questions.

XWING1944

Youngling
Hello guys

To ensure I do not "one post wonder" I will post my interest here also:

Just posted a new item under "Star Wars Collector Book Bundle" - in the title

A little about me and my Star Wars Interests:

Love films 4 - 6

Despise films 1 - 3

Unsure on films 7 - 8

but looking forward to film 9 - I wonder if she has turned... so to speak

I own most Star Wars games, I am partial to a Lego Star Wars game but am looking forward to the new "fallen order" coming out this year.

An aside:

Favourite Star Wars Character: Han Solo

Least Favourite: Ja Ja Binks of film we shall not speak its name

Favourite Rebel Ship: The Falcon - both in the Solo Film & Films 4 - 6

Favourite Empire Ship: Super Star Destroyer

8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom