WTB Official / Signed EP 1 SW Poster

Darth_Desert_Fox

Youngling
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, but have been a member of other forums such as Rebelscum and therpf. I came across this forum in the search of finding original, signed, Star Wars posters. After doing some browsing, it does not appear to be the main idea behind this forum, but figured I'd take a chance to see if anyone may have this and are willing to part ways (for a price of course).

As the title indicates, not only am I looking for non-reprinted, original, posters, but they would include REAL / AUTHENTIC signatures as well. To give everyone an idea of who I would be looking for, either already on the poster, or will obtain later (hopefully) are:

Ahmed Best, Alan Ruscoe, Amanda Lucas, Andy Secombe, Anthony Daniels, Brian Blessed, Dipika O'Neill Joti, Ewan McGregor, Frank Oz, George Lucas, Gin Clarke, Hassani Shapi, Ian McDiarmid, Jake Lloyd, Jerome St. John Blake, John Williams, Keira Knightley, Kenny Baker, Khan Bonfils, Lewis Macleod, Liam Neeson, Michaela Cottrell, Michelle Taylor, Natalie Portman, Pernilla August, Phil Eason, Ray Park, Samuel L. Jackson, Silas Carson, Terence Stamp

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

ianbrooke

Padawan
I have one with the following all done in person that i would sell as it does not get put out
But to be honest with you there is no way you are going to get some of those on your list. I have sort of given up on this one

Andy Secome - watto
nick gillard – stunts
ahmed best – jar jar binks
kenny baker – r2-d2
warwick davis – wald
candice orwell – yane
anthony daniels – c-3po
megan udall – melee
oliver walpole – seek
ray park – darth maul
jake lloyd – anakin skywalker
rick mccallum – producer
amy allen – twilek senatorial aide
matthew wood – bib fortuna & ody mandrell
lisa lloyd – handmaiden
jerome blake – rune haako & mas amedda
craig stratton – nikto
loucas louca – naboo citizen
zac kohen – naboo soldier
toby longworth – sen. lott dodd & gragra
phil eason – yaddle
alan harris – terrance stamp light double
christina da silva – rabe

Darth_Desert_Fox

Youngling
Yeah, I agree that it's a tall order to acquire, especially when I know some DO NOT like signing Star Wars items altogether. Knowing this, if I could find one, then I'm happy to acquire it for the higher price.... imo.

ianbrooke

Padawan
I wish you all the luck in the world

I have seen a couple go up for sale but they have been bad fakes.. Never seen one signed with the main cast members go for sale

Let me know if you are interested in what I have?

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom