SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Daz

Padawan
Amazing stuff can't wait for celebration. Need to join Facebook as well :D

Darren

adampbooth

Padawan
Commander Clint said:
A chance to win 1 of 50 custom made R4-M9's. Watch for Alex, Chris & Christian

img_7218.jpg

Wow! :eek:
How do we win one of these little guys?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!
One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

I'm delighted to reveal the second postcard which will also be available on Friday 15th July is designed by Corey Galal and it's another stunner.

Corey%20Galal%20Postcard_zps1pp4juui.png

Commander Clint

Padawan
adampbooth said:

The TXI mods, Alex, Chris & Christian will be handing out buttons. When you draw a button out of a bag, there is either no sticker on the back, or a small sticker with either "droid" or "trooper". Then you get a choice of swag. Opps, did I forget to mention that there is a small quantity of 3 3/4" custom Rebel Fleet Troopers as well. 8)

Joe

Grand Master
I wasn't actually going to do any badges myself because of all the awesome Scaled Galaxy/Trilogo guide goodies that JC has tirelessly worked on butttt.. after seeing everyone elses efforts that reflect their collecting interests I caved! TBH this design (remastered by our very own Mark/Sublevel) was too awesome not to use for a badge (that doubles as a coin!).

IMG_20160706_124503.jpg

IMG_20160706_124548.jpg

The great thing about this is that size wise, it's almost identical to the size of real POTF coins (38mm) and I think you could even display them in one of those little air tight coin holder things that Iain sells (which I think are 39mm)

Hopefully Mr Sanderson will be bringing some along!

Got 100 of them but only taking 90 with me, so 30 each day!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Really cool badges Joe... Love the idea of it fitting in a coin holder too.
Is there much that Mr. Daniels hasn't had a hand in of late?!?! Where does he find the time? :shock:

Princess Raya

Padawan
Wow, these do all look awesome. Any recommendations on who to use for printing badges for somebody leaving it a little last minute? :?

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
I'm stunned ... really cool items y'all got there. Sadly won't have enough buttons to swap them all.
Here's a look at our buttons from german forum lichtgeschwindigkeit.de (which means "lightspeed").
5 different motives to collect 'em all ...

buttons_ce3.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
Princess Raya said:
Wow, these do all look awesome. Any recommendations on who to use for printing badges for somebody leaving it a little last minute? :?

I was in the same boat and used this company

http://www.bestbadges.co.uk/

If you can knock something up in the next couple of days you'll be able to get the order in time with their express delivery.

I/m sure there are plenty of others too

Joe

Grand Master
I ordered mine from a Spanish company called Camaloon, fantastic service and the price was very competitive (in fact it was a bit cheaper when I compared to some of the UK companies): https://camaloon.co.uk/ Got them ordered with express delivery and they turned up 2 days later via UPS!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Camaloon are excellent....got my badges and stickers from them.

Didn't bother with the quicker delivery the 2nd time and they still arrived in 4 days from Spain!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow oh wow! So much cool stuff!!

I used Camaloon too, really good value and very helpful indeed with a quick turnaround.

adampbooth

Padawan
Commander Clint said:
adampbooth said:

The TXI mods, Alex, Chris & Christian will be handing out buttons. When you draw a button out of a bag, there is either no sticker on the back, or a small sticker with either "droid" or "trooper". Then you get a choice of swag. Opps, did I forget to mention that there is a small quantity of 3 3/4" custom Rebel Fleet Troopers as well. 8)

excellent! I'll definitely be on the hunt for the guys then!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom