SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
My tarot cards turned up today. I have 20 full sets. What do you think?

image.jpeg
What a great idea ... and even better creation. You will feel the breath of many die-hard fans in your neck ... to get one of those sets.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
My tarot cards turned up today. I have 20 full sets. What do you think?

image.jpeg
Absolutely brilliant mate! Cracking job!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
My swag is due to be delivered today. I'll post a pic tonight... Unless it looks **** - then I won't!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!
One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

Today we are showing the third design which will be available on Saturday 16th July. This postcard has been designed by the outstanding Barry Jones, who you can find online for commissions. Totally stunning!

Barry%20Jones_zps0s1vphtt.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Lom said:
My swag is due to be delivered today. I'll post a pic tonight... Unless it looks **** - then I won't!

I hope it's a pin of your face, I need that in my life
:D Be careful what you wish for!

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Such good stuff, panicking that my beer chooses won't make it (they're flying in from Australia)

So have ordered some badges so I have something to trade, using one of my favourite items!

image_zpsyntno36j.jpg

Should be with me by Tuesday

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
decided rather than just have loose stickers to give out I'll do them in sets (x20)

So.....inspired by Lom I've got hold of a lanyards and sleeves and created this:

lanyard_zpsdpepl4id.png

Each lanyard will contain 5x stickers (previously shown in this thread)

NOTE: The image is a mock-up as the sleeve has a 'frosted' look to it...though it went with the whole Hoth vibe :)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
decided rather than just have loose stickers to give out I'll do them in sets (x20)

So.....inspired by Lom I've got hold of a lanyards and sleeves and created this:

lanyard_zpsdpepl4id.png

Each lanyard will contain 5x stickers (previously shown in this thread)

NOTE: The image is a mock-up as the sleeve has a 'frosted' look to it...though it went with the whole Hoth vibe :)

This looks great. More swaps!

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom