SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Joe

Grand Master
Great poster but someone is missing! Is 8D8 like that one guy who refuses to rejoin the band for another album or tour? :lol:

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
...and Leia Slave Girl is surely modern :lol:

and no DSC figure?

*not picking holes in the poster.....just the QA tester in me having a spare 5mins 8) *

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
...and Leia Slave Girl is surely modern :lol:

and no DSC figure?

*not picking holes in the poster.....just the QA tester in me having a spare 5mins 8) *

Slave Leia is very much vintage, it's an actual photo of her not a figure. I drool when I see her standing amongst that plastic mmm

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm truly amazed by the quality of these freebies and look forward to getting my hands on some next weekend.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!
One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

Today we are showing the fourth design which will be available on Saturday 16th July, this stunning design has been drawn by Ryan-Lee Taylor. Unlike the previous three Ryan chose to go down a different route from the figures and was influenced by the old Wacky Plak cards from the 60s. this card is a lot of fun I'm sure you'll all agree.

CEpostcard_zpsokqgl6ga.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

Today we are showing the fourth design which will be available on Saturday 16th July, this stunning design has been drawn by Ryan-Lee Taylor. Unlike the previous three Ryan chose to go down a different route from the figures and was influenced by the old Wacky Plak cards from the 60s. this card is a lot of fun I'm sure you'll all agree.

CEpostcard_zpsokqgl6ga.jpg

Great design! But I think it would have been better titled "AFA Grading Dept."

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Swaaaaaaaaaagggggg! They arrived, really pleased!!

IMG_4118_zpso0ofmfez.jpg

Will be trading these bad boys from the Thursday night, beer not included :wink:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord

So the final two postcards left to reveal over this weekend. Both of these postcards will be available on Sunday 17th July. This, the fifth postcard, was designed by friend of the podcast Mark Daniels. Mark's postcard is a take on the Mini-Rig designs and he has designed his postcard with the premise of Star Wars Mini-Rigs in mind.

Mark has also designed the cover of our fanzine so we are indebted to you kind sir.

DST1%20Postcard_zpshdalknto.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Mark's postcard is a take on the Mini-Rig designs and he has designed his postcard with the premise of Star Wars Mini-Rigs in mind.

Mark has also designed the cover of our fanzine so we are indebted to you kind sir.

DST1%20Postcard_zpshdalknto.jpg

Pure quality. Love it.

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
robpmarsh said:
decided rather than just have loose stickers to give out I'll do them in sets (x20)

So.....inspired by Lom I've got hold of a lanyards and sleeves and created this:

lanyard_zpsdpepl4id.png

Each lanyard will contain 5x stickers (previously shown in this thread)

NOTE: The image is a mock-up as the sleeve has a 'frosted' look to it...though it went with the whole Hoth vibe :)

Lots of great creations on here, but this is absolutely stunning.
Good job, sir.

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Hello chaps, I've been printing some photos that I took. Would anyone be interested?
I will bring 10-12 different ones with a few prints of each.
Here's a couple taken off my instagram of the style I will have. May add borders and logo and maybe even frame a few in a border frame.

13129536_1613587722301006_901554128_n.jpg

13473214_646873208802492_1302986263_n.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Here's a lucky find at a carboot sale last weekend. I know it's not vintage and I'm sure these will get a mixed reception. I like them and some others might, too.

When SW Battlefronts came out, Game were giving away these double sided posters. The paper stock is superb and the artwork is brilliant. They measure 86cm x 58cm. Seeing the amount of cool stuff here I'll bring some along in case someone needs a sweetener to go with the Boba sticker :)

bfposter.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord

The final postcard which will be available also on Sunday 17th July is designed by the incredible Malcolm Tween. A stunning piece to finish off the collection.

PLEASE CHECK BACK THIS EVENING, AS WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY A FULL SET OFF THESE POSTCARDS BEFORE CELEBRATION. SO IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE EVENT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A FULL SET OF THESE CARDS ANYWAY.

Tween_zpsmw1vqdaj.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
P1170684_zpsbqjhysvp.jpg

A CE3 giveaway for the oldest vintage star wars group on facebook. Catch me for one of these badges. I've made 90 of these.

:)

Jason

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
I decided on Friday night that I really should get some badges made.... these arrived today :D

3B739CE3-7CBE-4954-B05B-814CA3E1C754.jpg

13DE46AB-A1D8-4B83-969A-1D0D1A5686DF.jpg

Not a patch on everyone else's efforts but a bit of fun.

See you all in a few days :D

Jimi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom