Farthest From XII Summer Show 28th of August 2016

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Robstyley said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'm getting Celebration withdrawal and need something to look forward to.

The accommodation situation is nuts: not even anything available in Ringwood anymore, let alone Fordingbridge. I'm looking at using my ma's caravan which is about 10 miles away in Ferndown and a good £30-£40 quid in a cab, which doesn't massively appeal, to be honest, especially as I'd have to forage for breakfast.

So two questions: 1) Who's going, and 2) who needs a roommate in the local area?!

Simon, I want to go but as seems to be the case with many it will depend on whether the wife has booked anything for that weekend (highly likely) and whether I can get away with it after 3 days away at CE3. I suggest camping if all the accomodation is gone nearby. I think there are a few campsites on the outskirts of Fordingbridge. If I come it might be a bit last minute but I will bring a tent and you're welcome to crash in it.

Sandy Balls is one of the local campsites.

In the same boat, not sure if I will get a pass as it B/H weekend and the wife just mentioned something for that weekend. Can't miss 2 in a row, bugger.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

David Tree

Jedi Master
Let's do it folks, Sandy Balls is one of the biggest campsites in Europe with a capacity of 6,000 so for those saying there's plans for Bank Holiday - without saying what those plans are - a nice trip to The New Forest is a capital idea, use yer noodle ;)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
All booked up, Nick. Nothing within 7 miles of Fordingbridge. Never mind, if I can't wangle a room then camping will be fun!

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Just Looked at Sandy Balls Campsite, It looks like its a minimum of a 3 night stay there so its £165 which is to expensive for me at the moment, so think I will drive down on the day (early morning) Whats the car parking like around there?

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Gorneesh said:
Just Looked at Sandy Balls Campsite, It looks like its a minimum of a 3 night stay there so its £165 which is to expensive for me at the moment, so think I will drive down on the day (early morning) Whats the car parking like around there?
There's a large car park behind the high street - parking not a problem and about £4 for the day.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Accommodation sorted (thanks James :)) and wife placated (thanks Ben :)) so I am now officially there!

No worries Simon. Your welcome.

Sorry mate, she's saving herself for Stu. He's promised to serenade her is she lets me go to Celebration

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Mr-shifter said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Accommodation sorted (thanks James :)) and wife placated (thanks Ben :)) so I am now officially there!

No worries Simon. Your welcome.

Sorry mate, she's saving herself for Stu. He's promised to serenade her is she lets me go to Celebration

Serenade??? I'm giving her a two hour musical extravaganza

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Right lads..... I'm gonna finally get my Arse down there this time! Me mate matt (K9bye) is coming too and hopefully we will be joint by neil ( jackabeena) too. Not staying down as got family plans saturday and Monday but well up for havin a butchers at what all the hype is about Mr Tree :D :) . Always hearing about what a super weekend it is .
Any way see u there's lads
Shaky aka Ricky ⚒

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Shaky_BobaFett said:
Right lads..... I'm gonna finally get my Arse down there this time! Me mate matt (K9bye) is coming too and hopefully we will be joint by neil ( jackabeena) too. Not staying down as got family plans saturday and Monday but well up for havin a butchers at what all the hype is about Mr Tree :D :) . Always hearing about what a super weekend it is .
Shaky aka Ricky ⚒

Be good to meet you mate, you won't regret it bud

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
Shaky_BobaFett said:
Shaky aka Ricky ⚒

Good to see new faces at FF now all you need is one of these to look the part on the Sunday :D :D :D :D

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30828

Jez

Sith Lord
Shaky_BobaFett said:
Shaky aka Ricky ⚒

Shaky are you driving down from Norwich on the Sunday?
I always said i couldn't go as i'm at a big family event (70th birthday weekend away party event big effort type thing) in Norwich. I could be tempted to sneak out of the door on Sunday morning and be back at just after Tea Time??? Let me know dude

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Jez me old China I would love to get yeh in the car with us for sure. Ill check with K9bye later this week and let u know mate. I know we are nipping off from nowich around 7am ⚒

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom