3rd Norwich Vintage and Collectable Fair - Today

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Attended the Norwich fair - good to see the Norwich Star Wars a Fan club great effort as usual - some good vintage loose and boxed - if only I had £1450.00 - the carded Canadian Takara R2D2 was soooo tempting ! - ( can't believe I saw one in Norfolk !!!)

Will be at the next one thanks to all those organisers and exhibitors for their efforts !

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Was there today myself too picked up a couple of loose figs it's was a good day out looking forward to the next one

jackabina

Sith Lord
I attended this. One of the best toy fairs I've been to. The amount of vintage toys (in general) was fantastic. Decent prices too. They are having another one in December. Organised by Nick wells of ID toys. Based just behind the airport. Great event!

Joe

Grand Master
I might try to get up for the one in December, do you know the dates Neil?

jackabina

Sith Lord
I'll find out mate. Be great to. Meet up. You can finally sort me out with that pint. Haha

Daz

Padawan
I dropped in on the way down to the coast for the day . Great effort, and good mix of goodies.

Cheers Daz

Jez

Sith Lord
I went a few years back with Iain, Neil, Chris and the G unit. It was great.
I'd be really keen to know about future ones in advance. Family up in Norwich so it could be a really good opportunity for me to multi task!

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
I was there as well. Nick again did a great job setting up and best yet I think
It was Great meeting up with local friends, the one & only "CardBack Kid" , everyone's happy Gooner... neil " jackabinna " and
me old mucka Rodders aka "K9bye" ....
There was Some good deals to be had and I and my son made some good ones for sure! But the highlight for me was the Norwich SW fan club who were all dressed up in pukka costumes .... My kids were loving it. Little girl Sophia just kept pulling me outside to go back and see chewie again!
It's been excellent every time I ve been and the next event which is on the 10th December I believe will be as good if not better with the amount of people now attending and dealers envolved . And as well there's the NorCon which I think is on the 8th October if I recall correctly.
So I thought I would attach a Nice pic below of me, cardback kid,matt "k9bye" and me kids.
Also my sons first Toy fair and it was only right George made he's first Toy fair vintage buy! Can't believe K9bye took all that money off him just for a loose Weequay and Nikto!
Cheers
Ricky aka Shaky ⚒

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 378

jackabina

Sith Lord
Jez said:
I went a few years back with Iain, Neil, Chris and the G unit. It was great.
I'd be really keen to know about future ones in advance. Family up in Norwich so it could be a really good opportunity for me to multi task!
Always welcome this neck of the woods you big stud!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom