Celebration Emoji Pins

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
I've managed to get hold of a spare Kanan if anyone would like to trade??

I need

Jawa
Yoda
Nein Numb
Jabba
Rex

Collins1987

Padawan
I have 3 pins for sale currently

Kanan £8
Maz £8
Hera £10
IMG_20160810_120136.jpg

Plus 1.85 signed for delivery

AnthonyAtoms

Hello all, new here. Looking Darth Maul, Wicket, Jawa, Jabba, Nien Nunb, Ackbar, Palapatine & need the Droids & TFA sets. If anyone can help please let me know' thx

AnthonyAtoms

megoman said:
I have Ahsoka Tano but would rather trade :)
Hey I have the same pain from the previous Celebration, 9its the Yoda pin still sealed. It was the same deal, had to spend I believe $250 to get.

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
Wasn't really in the loop with the emoji pins and how to collect them but before leaving on Saturday we had loads of our own badges left so just started to hand them out. We were on the concourse heading towards the exit and the kids stopped to give a staff member one of our badges and he proceeded to take out a large handful of emoji pins from his pocket and give both kids an Emperor, Ackbar, Jawa and WIcket badge each 8)

After that we went hunting out blue topped staff members and managed to snag a few more :lol: 8)
I know that was along time ago, but do you have any of the emoji pins left you'd be willing to trade or sell? I'm working with a number of people trying to complete their set and I know these are some they're looking for!! Anyways, thank you!!!

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
Wasn't really in the loop with the emoji pins and how to collect them but before leaving on Saturday we had loads of our own badges left so just started to hand them out. We were on the concourse heading towards the exit and the kids stopped to give a staff member one of our badges and he proceeded to take out a large handful of emoji pins from his pocket and give both kids an Emperor, Ackbar, Jawa and WIcket badge each 8)

After that we went hunting out blue topped staff members and managed to snag a few more :lol: 8)
I know this was ages ago but do you still have any of these pins left! I need a few to finish and I'm also trying to help a few people finish. Anyways, thank you and have a great day!!! #MTFBWY

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
Unfortunately i don't have any doubles to trade, managed to swap them all there.

Was annoyed I didn't realise you got her for spending £100 in the shop, I spent £88 so another blind box would have got me her as well :(

Give me a shout if you don't manage to trade :D
Hey man, I know this is a long time ago, but I was wondering if you had any emoji pins from 2016 you'd be willing to sell or trade? I'm so close to finishing my set but just need a few more!!! I appreciate it. #MTFBWY

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
I wasn't much in the loop with these, I did spend over £100.00 in the store, but didn't get offered an Ahsoka badge. My partner went to all the stands for me, but came back empty handed, as fantasy flight wanted a £35.00 minimum spend for their badge, and anovos wanted £10.00 for theirs. (she thought they were being given away)

I approached some staff, not realising you had to have something to trade, and saw someone with lots of spares wanting to trade and the staff wouldn't give any away. he looked mightily hacked off.

I will post my wants list on here, I have a lot of freebie stuff picked up which I am happy to trade if people want it. Some bargains on Ebay, but in the main, prices are a little silly at present. i am sure it will calm down soon.

Hey man, I know this is a long time ago, but I was wondering if you had any emoji pins from 2016 you'd be willing to sell or trade? I'm so close to finishing my set but just need a few more!!! I appreciate it. #MTFBWY

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
They must have sold out of these by Sunday as I didn't get one having spent £134. And if I simply wasn't given one them I'm well hacked off :lol:

Tazmanianflea

Youngling
I still need about half of them hahaha got a long way to go but hopefully you are right and the prices will come down alot

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ha! Very long time! I don't think so. Will have a check around. I've actually only recently sold the last of my 2019 pins. Only took 4 years!

Latest posts

Top Bottom