Farthest From XII Summer Show 28th of August 2016

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Now this is a two day event, I can come to day one..
I see on FB that day one is a Star Wars Fun Day with special guest - excellent!
However, do I still need to bring a pocket full of cash for vintage and Acrylic sellers to prize from me, or is that only on the Sunday?

Richard_H

Grand Master
I've asked Dave about this. Sunday is vintage.

Saturday is Star Wars general day with signings from Paul Blake and Jake (the guy who wrote how to speak Wookiee but his surname escapes me). He's also an illustrator. There are other announcements to follow.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
I've asked Dave about this. Sunday is vintage.

Saturday is Star Wars general day with signings from Paul Blake and Jake (the guy who wrote how to speak Wookiee but his surname escapes me). He's also an illustrator. There are other announcements to follow.

Cheers Rich, less expensive for me then! Glad I can now attend at least part of the weekend though :D :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ok, so the wife will be busy now on the bank holiday weekend making her sisters wedding cake so I have been told to get the kids out the way. Hopefully will be making it on the Sunday with the 2 brats for a couple of hours, long drive but hopefully they will be ok with that and a couple of hours of Star Wars.

Hopefully see some of you guys there.

Jez, if you need a lift and Shaky can't make it happen I can always swing by yours on the way. It's not much of a detour.

andygo

Padawan
Well, ..... Mates wedding has been cancelled due to overrunning house build !!

...so might be able to make it.. Will drop dave an email on Monday and see if he's got any tables left.....

rdpla

Jedi Knight
slightly off topic, but reminded me of one of my friends out here in Japan
Hes a Brit and said to the wife, hes popping out to buy a newspaper...this was a friday morning..
came home monday evening, with a copy of the Hong Kong Times..
He had been to HK to watch the sevens rugby...needless to say the marriage didnt last long after..

Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom