TPM%20PIC%2007_zpsyfq3xutv.jpg

TPM%20PIC%2008_zpsilbrlap9.jpg

TPM%20PIC%2009_zpsnm8wtnr1.jpg

TPM%20PIC%2010_zpscvnptj4t.jpg

TPM%20PIC%2011_zpstfm1wbkh.jpg

TPM%20PIC%2012_zpstxsrawxv.jpg

Group photo...

TPM%20PIC%2013_zpswiqik51h.jpg

I had the Sneak Preview 'Mace Windu' figure and the mail away 'Obi-Wan Ghost' and the Menace Accessory packs in this photo but i've already showcased those furthur back in this thread...

I didn't no I had two Jar Jar Binks figures :oops: (it must have been a bargain bucket buy the second one and I got it really cheap as I'm not 'Binksy' fan :lol: )

More to follow.......

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great update mate, love the card art on these, I know what you mean on jar jar, I only have one in my collection to goofy by far

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Nice figures once again Russ.

You need to try and get some of the bonus Battle / bonus Pit droid figures but some of them go for crazy money!

Russ J

Jedi Master
Cheers guys 8)

Got to agree Grinchy,the artwork does really standout on the cardbacks,far better than the POTF 2 cards...

I really liked Darth Maul it's a shame that they killed the character off in the first episode,they could easily have built a lot more around him and maybe have him around in the early stages of when Anakin slowly started to get seduced by the dark side...such a waste of a great character.....

@ Jeet....I'm gonna concentrate on the easier to get figures (and cheapest :lol: ) before I go onto the rarer expensive stuff mate....

I think I'm gonna try and get the full single figure collection in the ROTS line first 8)

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Russ J said:
@ Jeet....I'm gonna concentrate on the easier to get figures (and cheapest :lol: ) before I go onto the rarer expensive stuff mate....

I think I'm gonna try and get the full single figure collection in the ROTS line first 8)

Yeah fair play I can understand that.

ROTS line was good I have the basics myself and some of the card variants like Sith eyes Anakin etc. I used to be a sucker for my variants! :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some more of my modern collction...

POTF 2 Orange carded figures...

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2001_zpsvwexszob.jpg

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2002_zpsrucadqdo.jpg

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2006_zpsn92fub0m.jpg

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2005_zpsaxkbssqn.jpg

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2003_zps98linxkb.jpg

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2004_zps3mssbxwj.jpg

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2007_zpsganu31jl.jpg

Group Photo...

ORANGE%20CARD%20PIC%2008_zpseazr732p.jpg

I do have a few doubles amongst this lot as at the time these figures were a twat to find especially the R2D2...I only ever saw two of these on the shelfs and thats the two I have in my collection,same goes with Leia...For some reason my local TRU,Asda etc just didn't get these figures in but there were always plenty of the other figures...

Also the Lando figure I only ever saw one of these on the shelf and thats the one I have....bear in mind this was a time when the internet and ebay etc... wasn't really widly available to everyone (95'-96') so the only places that I knew of to buy 'hard to get' figures were toy fairs etc...

more to follow......

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ, I well remember how difficult it was to get the R2 back then. Had it for years then sold it. Not that easy now to find a decent one but I finally replaced it a few weeks back from a bloke on FB for a decent price. One set of figures I never saw at retail were the red carded SOTE. I got the purple ones but have since replaced them with the red carded tri logo versions.

Russ J

Jedi Master
And I were the opposite mate.....I only ever saw the red/orange SOTE figures... I never saw the purple carded ones....I need Leia Boushh to complete my set but can only find the purple card one...did a red card one ever get released ?

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ J said:
And I were the opposite mate.....I only ever saw the red/orange SOTE figures... I never saw the purple carded ones....I need Leia Boushh to complete my set but can only find the purple card one...did a red card one ever get released ?

She was never released on a SOTE red card, only on a green card as part of the regular figure line, which was strange. I think I bought my purple carded set from toy fairs etc rather than shops. There was also two 2 figure packs in the SOTE line both red carded and purple. Did you have them?

Russ J

Jedi Master
No I didn't have any two pack sets only single figure sets....I do have Leia Boushh in the standard green card (not put up my green card photos as of yet) but she was released in the purple SOTE line (from what I've seen on EBay anyway)

That's a shame that it wasn't released on a red card....if I buy the purple card I'd have to buy the rest in purple cards to complete that set....talk about the snowball effect :lol:

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ J said:
No I didn't have any two pack sets only single figure sets....I do have Leia Boushh in the standard green card (not put up my green card photos as of yet) but she was released in the purple SOTE line (from what I've seen on EBay anyway)

That's a shame that it wasn't released on a red card....if I buy the purple card I'd have to buy the rest in purple cards to complete that set....talk about the snowball effect :lol:

And then you have to get the swoop
Bike and rider & the 2 ships.....and so it goes on.

If i remember correctly the 2 packs were boba Fett & IG 88 & Vader & Xizor

Russ J

Jedi Master
Ah yes I do have the two pack sets (forgot they were SOTE lol ) look further back in this thread mate you'll see photos of them (page 4)

I do want the Swoop as well when money allows...

I have Dash Renders Outrider as well

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ J said:
Ah yes I do have the two pack sets (forgot they were SOTE lol ) look further back in this thread mate you'll see photos of them (page 4)

I do want the Swoop as well when money allows...

I have Dash Renders Outrider as well

That will teach me to read the last page first. If you ever want rid of the Outrider, let me know. I managed to pick up a couple of mission series 2 packs from Argos today, only £6 each. Bossk & IG88 & Biker Scout & Wicket

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey Russ, sales pitch here, but i do have some of the bonus battle droid double packs for sale AND plenty of ROTS cards also for sale. Just give me a holla and ill send you some photos :)

Russ J

Jedi Master
The last of my Modern collection...

My Green Carded collection...

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2001_zpsakldldrz.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2002_zpsc7eezdqs.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2003_zpszztoh9eu.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2019_zpsopdl2qff.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2008_zpsy3tmreu3.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2020_zpsxddevx5f.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2009_zpsihbr9rwb.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2004_zps118h8dck.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2010_zps6hhekhuc.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2005_zps9ym1f33s.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2011_zpsjzmyoold.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2012_zps2t3vpgrj.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2013_zpsqjkyaf78.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2014_zpshvgcezi6.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2015_zps8jvhundy.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2016_zps81n5sc8j.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2017_zps3fz3hchi.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2006_zpsyhjoybuo.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2007_zps8wxboak6.jpg

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2018_zpscba0drxr.jpg

Group photo....

GREEN%20CARD%20PIC%2021_zps8gsdibvb.jpg

Thats all my modern collection know shown,the rest of the modern stuff I have is the Force Awakens line...

Russ... :D

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Nice. I remember getting a few of those foils over in Canada back in the day, good times.

Was superb actually as Shadows of the Empire was just coming out and I got to play / preview it in Vancouver which was cool. :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Nice collection of cards there mate, they look in great condition to
Well I finally got around to making myself a resin yoda in carbonite for the collection and the two smaller han and George in carbonite to, about time I had a set
yoda%20carbo_zpsikhwl15z.jpg

DSCF5817_zpswmvuoy4q.jpg

I'm waiting on a 6 inch scale han in carbo to come to put with my black series boba, should look good

Russ J

Jedi Master
Cheers guys much appreciated :D

Yeh the cards are in excellent condition grinchy the bubbles are as well 8)

Those carbonite blocks look well funky (are they home made ?) your Yoda looks like he's on a hippy high with his 2 fingers '' V ' :lol: 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom