Question regards farthest....

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Right lads I'm heading down along with me old mucka(k9bye) for our first experience of FF and well up for it. But a quick question.... Phone signal/reception any good? The reason I ask is was hoping to use PayPal for anything I see to buy.
Me mate matt is fine as he's got looooooads of cash :) :D :D but I'll be hoping for 3G or wi fi possibly ? Anyone confirm I'll be ok ?
Cheers lads
Ricky aka Shaky⚒

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I'm on Vodafone and can never get 3g in the hall. Skanking the pub wifi sounds like the right idea but there is a cashpoint on the high street about 100m away.

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Cheers lads, seems like I'll be popping into the pub a bit...... Any excuse!
So it looks like I'll be able to buy that Death Star pencil sharpener after all then! :D
Cheers ⚒

andygo

Padawan
Just a heads up, but a lot of the traders there are collectors selling their surplus items and picking stuff up again at the show, so cash is the way to go. :)

K9bye

Youngling
Well by the time we get to FF, i would have probably heard how great West Ham are a 100 times from shaky bobafett so spare a thought for me on our 7 hour round trip :D . Sounds like Cash is the way to go, and using paypal at the pub over the road or a piggy back on shaky, phone held in the air to try and find a signal!

wrighty

Sith Lord
O2 zero reception, can't even make a phone call!! You better off trying to get the wifi password from the pub, try beer? :D

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Are you sure they haven't cut you off?

I have O2 and was there today - 3G sometimes 4G and no probs making a call.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom