Modern wanted thread

JacenCaedus89

Hi,

I'm looking for the 6" Black Series Boba Fett and Bespin Outfit Luke Skywalker, both mint in the box.

I'm looking to pay no more than £35 ($45) for Boba, and £25 ($35) for Luke (plus any shipping costs of course)

However, if someone has either for sale at a higher price, I'd consider it as I've been hunting these two for what feels like forever.

Also, if anyone knows somewhere else online I can find them, I'd appreciate the heads up.

Thanks

P.S. I know there are fake bobas around from china, can anyone tell me if this is legit? and how to tell if its a fake?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Brand-New-Mint-100-Hasbro-Bargain-/142044556016?hash=item211283eaf0:g:HE0AAOSwdsFXTCCA

Thanks again

Collins1987

Padawan
Alot of the fakes have the wrong colour writing on the star wars logo. The proof of purchase normally says the wrong item. E.g. Darth maul says sandtrooper not sure on anything else but it looks legit to me mate

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not being picking up much modern this last few weeks, saving my cash for something else - hopefully will be posting about it soon :D
Not finding any of the figures reduced to £2.99 either :(

Couple of VC figures that I'd like to add to my collection so if anyone has them please give me a shout :D

NETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_s-l300_zpsfqpi1wlm.jpg

wp_ss_20160718_0002_zpsk9cyxmqm.jpg

Oh and if there are any Rex or Admiral Ackbars gathering dust in your local Smyths, TRU, Asda please give me a shout
Cheers

MarkG

Jedi Master
Just starting out on the 30th Anniversary coins. Have my first 19 on the way but need a hell of a load more...

If you have any and wish to part with.. let me know.

Sinniberg

Padawan
Hello all, I'm looking for a little help again!.

Does anyone know where you can purchase the Bandai Figuarts Biker Scout set and is it possible to purchase just the figurine?.

boba76

Padawan
Hi ,

Looking to buy attack of the clones and revenge of the sith sealed MOCS. Also looking for mint phantom menace mocs.

If anyone wants to sell drop me a message.

izzyblue

Padawan
boba76 said:
Hi ,

Looking to buy attack of the clones and revenge of the sith sealed MOCS. Also looking for mint phantom menace mocs.

Hi

There's a guy on FB Yavin 4 modern collecting selling a few AOTC carded figures. One is Dexter jester. He offered them to me in trade but I'm not collecting this line.

Cheers

chiffy

Sith Lord
boba76 said:
Hi ,

PM sent :mrgreen:

Bongo46

Hi there, I'm new to the forum. Would any one know where I can pickup a 3.75 unkar plutt or admiral ackbar build a weapon figure? Thanks in advance. These are the last 2 I have to collect from series.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Finally piecing together my micro machine collection and working out what I'm missing. First up are the following -

Rebel Transport Transforming Playset
Cloud City Planet Playset

If anybody has these for sale then let me know.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Bongo46 said:
Hi there, I'm new to the forum. Would any one know where I can pickup a 3.75 unkar plutt or admiral ackbar build a weapon figure? Thanks in advance. These are the last 2 I have to collect from series.

Two fairly hard to find figures as you no....I don't no of any stores that you can just go to to pick them up (i've not seen an Ackbar anywhere since I got into collecting the modern lines and I've only seen the one Plutt figure which I bought).....

It's most likely gonna be EBay unfortunately for both....I bought my Ackbar from the States about a week ago and I'm still waiting for delivery....they do pop up on EBay UK but lately they've been selling for £30 upwards (mine cost me around £20 Inc post from the States)....

Not sure how much Plutt off EBay are going for ?

Bongo46

Russ J said:
Bongo46 said:

Two fairly hard to find figures as you no....I don't no of any stores that you can just go to to pick them up (i've not seen an Ackbar anywhere since I got into collecting the modern lines and I've only seen the one Plutt figure which I bought).....

It's most likely gonna be EBay unfortunately for both....I bought my Ackbar from the States about a week ago and I'm still waiting for delivery....they do pop up on EBay UK but lately they've been selling for £30 upwards (mine cost me around £20 Inc post from the States)....

Not sure how much Plutt off EBay are going for ?

Thanks for the reply. Wonder if they'll always be hard to find or are stores just waiting to shift all the zuvios and planks?

The price of a plutt is much the same as you paid for ackbar.

lejackal

Grand Master
WTB: modern Bossk 2D/3D preproduction if anyone has any or any leads please drop me a PM.

Thanks

Carl

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Hi
Amazon are selling both Ackbar and Plutt for £14 each.
I think that is the best price you will get.

Symes

Youngling
I'm trying to get MoC's of all modern Tusken Raiders that have been produced. With the Power of the Jedi Tusken, the POTF2, the VSC, The OTC, the AOTC male and female Tuskens, the Saga collection 2002 version, and even the bend'ems Tusken, I think I have the lot. Someone please correct me if I'm missing one.

I also have 2 of the the Hasbro collection 12inch (one boxed, one loose) and last years 20inch, and 2 POTF Bantha's with Tuskens (one boxed, one loose).

So What I'm after now to complete the whole range, is a 30th Anniversary collection Bantha with Tuskens. If anyone has one they're looking to sell, please let me know. A MISB one if possible.

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom