GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Beautiful cases christian, thank you!!

IMG_3662_zpsc7ojf1yp.jpg

IMG_3661_zps09hbah2j.jpg

Although Royal Mail tried their best to smash one!

IMG_3660_zpsqiwob1az.jpg

Beautifully packed though 8)

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Thanks to Christian for a couple of beautiful MOC-Cases. Surely not the last ones ...
Safe and fast shipping to Germany.

cases_01.jpg
cases_02.jpg
cases_03.jpg
cases_04.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Bought a few loose figure cases from Christian and they arrived today, great product (as always) and very fast shipping. Really pleased thanks old friend!

GW Acrylic cases.jpg

loose cases.jpg

JawaJacob

Padawan
Hi Christian/all

Anyone know how many of the last 17 carded required the deeper ADC-15 cases? I'm guessing Barada, Amanaman and Han carbon? Just want to order all of the fatter cases I'll need in one go.

Thanks
Martin

itfciain

Grand Master
JawaJacob said:
Hi Christian/all

Anyone know how many of the last 17 carded required the deeper ADC-15 cases? I'm guessing Barada, Amanaman and Han carbon? Just want to order all of the fatter cases I'll need in one go.

Thanks
Martin

Martin - if you want to PM me your email address then I have a spreadsheet with the recommended cases

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
These cases are awesome!!! Would these be recommended over clamshell cases? And can someone confirm that the figures dont touch the top or sides of these cases when put inside? I'm hoping to glue a stand in each case for the figure to stay on so it doesn't bash loose! Or do the figures come off the stands anyway?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
reddogblues said:
Do the loose figure cases (AFC-21 etc) come with the "pins/studs" to fix the holes on the figure's feet onto?

Hi. Sorry they don't. They do fit Iain's stands though and look fantastic with them.

reddogblues

Padawan
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
reddogblues said:
Do the loose figure cases (AFC-21 etc) come with the "pins/studs" to fix the holes on the figure's feet onto?

Hi. Sorry they don't. They do fit Iain's stands though and look fantastic with them.

OK cool, thanks, I will take a look at those :)

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Going off topic ( don't shoot me )

I would like 4 cases for a small collection of 1984 Kenner Super Powers figures ~ loose

Does anyone know what case fits them best is it the oversized cases that would be useable for Han Solo Carbonite ? & if yes are these 2 cases per order or just one ?

Cheers

Lee

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:
Going off topic ( don't shoot me )

I would like 4 cases for a small collection of 1984 Kenner Super Powers figures ~ loose

Does anyone know what case fits them best is it the oversized cases that would be useable for Han Solo Carbonite ? & if yes are these 2 cases per order or just one ?

Cheers

Lee

Hi Lee

What are the dimensions of the figures?

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi mate

Pretty sure that the Superpowers work in the AFC-41 - sure one of the guys over here used one for a First Shot Superman that he had

Cheers
Iain

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Capetown said:
Have you guys ever done cases for (small) vehicles or creatures?

Are you talking about the diecast vehicles? If so we have an ADC-71 for the carded sanspeeder etc and a deep cases adc-75 for the deeper bubble (tie fighter)

We currently dont do a case for the creatures. What sort of creature were you thinking and box or not boxed?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom