Farthest From XII Summer Show 28th of August 2016

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Already going several shades of wrong...

C0E7494B-DFFD-4D4F-8ABA-3D083F3294CF_zps6mpqx4xw.jpg

9F28793D-F02F-412A-A6D9-B917F0E3061B_zpsl7rsda3w.jpg

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Gutted I missed this. Spent the whole weekend on a family holiday and the only vintage I saw was a couple of faded Lograys' on a market stall in Faversham. Nearly bought them for the thrill of it but they wanted 6 quid each. The pictures on Facebook look amazing... Soooo much vintage!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well that was another blinder. These have to be the best part of my geek calendar 3 times a year. The show itself is awesome and this time was no exception with the superb offering Nick had (cheers dude!) and Jez's amazing clear out. I spent a grand total of £38 on two MOCs and two puzzles. And £180 on bloody acrylic :D And I'm not even going to start on what Nick's talked me into....

Great seeing you all. What I took away from this one was that Pete needs to sort out the Fanzine, Nick should have more frequent sales, Stu needs to stop listening to Hot Chocolate, I shouldn't listen to Lee Bullock when it comes to choice of curry and never, ever, tell Ben what you're going to buy the next day :mrgreen:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I shouldn't listen to Lee Bullock when it comes to choice of curry

You didn't take the Phaal challenge did you Simon?!!!! :shock:

I did, mate :? My eyelids were sweating. It was bloody tasty though :D Having completed Lee's challenge I think I will revert to sub-earth-core temperature dishes from now on: things were a little....sensitive....the next day :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom