Rouge one toy releases - Force Friday September 30

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I do find all the NERF hatred ridiculously funny. They're toys FFS! They may be retailed at over the top collectors prices, but they are without doubt meant to be ripped from the packaging, lined up and shot at, thrown across the room in an explosion and enjoyed.

I only know one child of the appropriate age and she's a crazy star wars fan. She's 7/8 years old and when she came over recently (more an excuse for her Dad) to see the Vintage Collection (she arrived dressed in the full Rey Jakku outfit with goggles and staff), she brought over her TFA Falcon, TIE and figures to show me in response to the invite... her own collection to match mine maybe. After the 'tour we sat for a while playing with her toys, she talked me through every character and its details and functions. She couldn't stop lining up her figures and TIE fighter and making up and reenacting sequences from the films everytime culminating in a shoot out that meant shooting the NERF darts at lined up figures and of course the TIE... it was some of the best play value I've seen in a modern Star Wars toy ever... in a Star Wars TOY ever...

BTW, my 15 year old still played with NERF guns in the summer with his mates in the garden... I'm shocked he hasn't grown out of it, but I still have a room full of toys in cabinets, so can't really judge him! :lol: He did though have zero interest in the falcon, but Scarlett I'm told has has no interest in Nerf guns either it transpires...

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
stratpack said:
They look pretty cool, wonder if the quality will be any better? :? Think we all know the answer to that!

This whole Nerf/Hasbro bastardisation is really dumb. Kids who like Nerf prefer proper Nerf guns and SW fans just want SW toys that represent vehicles from the film. This isn't anything to do with the playability of toys its to do with suits sitting round a table coming up with marketing strategies to better their bottom line!
I totally agree! 8)

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Got all excited today my local asda had Rogue one figures on the self, but was gutted when at the till they would not sell them as it was a nightshift mistake. Thought for one second I was going to get away with them early. :cry:

MarkG

Jedi Master
TEEBO1979 said:
Got all excited today my local asda had Rogue one figures on the self, but was gutted when at the till they would not sell them as it was a nightshift mistake. Thought for one second I was going to get away with them early. :cry:

Should have gone yesterday.... no problems then. I guess someone high up got a whooping for putting them out a week early.

Sinniberg

Padawan
Hello members, I've been watching some of the reviews for the upcoming Rogue One Black Series figurines and would really like one of the Hover Tank drivers but the video said they have no serial number and are a Toys R' Us exclusive.

Does anyone know if they will be available in the UK or if there's any chance they'll become a general release?.

I'll definitely be getting one of the K-2SO figures.

Cheers.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Sinniberg said:
Hello members, I've been watching some of the reviews for the upcoming Rogue One Black Series figurines and would really like one of the Hover Tank drivers but the video said they have no serial number and are a Toys R' Us exclusive.

Does anyone know if they will be available in the UK or if there's any chance they'll become a general release?.

I'll definitely be getting one of the K-2SO figures.

Cheers.

Yes mate, I would have been selling it come Friday, but my suppliers have let me down massively :( I mean seriously, the biggest day in the toy calendar and my supplier screwed me over with my pre-order !..

Sinniberg

Padawan
Hi, is that the Hover Tank driver and do you have an online shop?.

I'm also wondering if Force Friday will see all the new releases being released onto the market in general(excuse my ignorance!).

:)

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
The following five stores will open at 12:01 a.m. on Friday 30th;

Toys"R"Us Brent Cross – NW2 1LW

Toys"R"Us Warrington – WA5 7TT

Toys"R"Us Bristol – BS34 5TU

Toys"R"Us Oldbury – B69 4RJ

Toys"R"Us Glasgow Helen Street – G51 3HR

As part of the toy store celebrations, the first 75 customers to line up at midnight at each of these stores will receive Star Wars giveaways, including a limited edition T-Shirt and poster, as well as the chance to be among the first to purchase exclusive Star Wars merchandise in dedicated front-of-store feature shops.

What midnight stores are opening in your local areas?

Sinniberg

Padawan
Thanks for the links but sadly the short answer is none because I live in Shetland and all we have is one or two local toy shops!.

I would so love to be able to attend a midnight opening but I'm nearer the Arctic Circle than even Glasgow and with the sheer cost of travel I could spend that money on a vast array of Star Wars goodies!.

This is why I'm trying to find an online stockist within the UK.

I know I could order from America or elsewhere but the UK is preferable.

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I will be at Toys R us in Oldbury tomorrow with the 501st UKG , supporting the midnight opening, so if anyone going come and say hi! ( I will the Biker Scout :) )

adampbooth

Padawan
Anyone in sheffield? The Asda in Handsworth has new figures available now. I went through the self checkout and they flagged up as do not sell until 1st oct (a day after rogue friday) but the lovely lady put them through for me anyway...

BQDopye.jpg

adampbooth

Padawan
Russ J said:
My Asda won't sell me them and they flag up with the October message as well....they said that they couldn't bypass it :evil:

That's annoying... why put them out early if they're not going to sell them?!
Oh well, everywhere else will be selling them tomorrow anyway... (not sure why Asda has the Oct date?)

indianawars

Sith Lord
Sinniberg said:
Hi, is that the Hover Tank driver and do you have an online shop?.

I'm also wondering if Force Friday will see all the new releases being released onto the market in general(excuse my ignorance!).

I run Toy Decades on eBay, so I pretty much get all the new stuff in. You should drop me a PM if there is anything you need... Of course it's all modern, but I always do a small SWFUK member discount :p unfortunately, I won't have any rouge one stuff in for about a week - which is a killer considering...

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
3.75″ Basic Figures

Wave 1
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Erso)
K-2SO
Kanan (stormtrooper) (Rebels)
Imperial Ground Crew
Imperial Stormtrooper
Sabine Wren (Rebels)
Kylo Ren

Wave 2
Chirrut Imwe
Director Krennic
Cassian Andor
Rey (Jakku)
Darth Vader
Princess Leia (Rebels)
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)

3.75″ Deluxe 2 Packs

Wave 1
Pao vs Death Trooper
Morrof vs Scarif Trooper Squad Leader
Poe Dameron vs Snowtrooper Officer

Wave 2
Baze Malbus vs Stormtrooper
Seventh Sister vs Darth Maul

** My fave 2-packs are below -------- cant wait to get these :D

Attachments

• rogue 1.png
    rogue 1.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 387
  • rogue 2.png
    rogue 2.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 385

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Heads up on new elite series toy release Nov 1 2016 - Hans Solo

There is also rumour's of new design of elite series coming out end of Nov 2016 - premium elite series ??

Attachments

• HanSoloEliteFound.jpg
    HanSoloEliteFound.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 361
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom