GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Capetown said:
Have you guys ever done cases for (small) vehicles or creatures?

Are you talking about the diecast vehicles? If so we have an ADC-71 for the carded sanspeeder etc and a deep cases adc-75 for the deeper bubble (tie fighter)

We currently dont do a case for the creatures. What sort of creature were you thinking and box or not boxed?

I meant small boxed vehicles like the Landspeeder for instance. Creatures like the Wampa or TaunTaun.

Christian

Jedi Master
Capetown said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Capetown said:
Have you guys ever done cases for (small) vehicles or creatures?

Are you talking about the diecast vehicles? If so we have an ADC-71 for the carded sanspeeder etc and a deep cases adc-75 for the deeper bubble (tie fighter)

We currently dont do a case for the creatures. What sort of creature were you thinking and box or not boxed?

I meant small boxed vehicles like the Landspeeder for instance. Creatures like the Wampa or TaunTaun.

Hi Emiel,

Long time no speak and I hope you've been keeping well. The smaller to mid sized MIB vehicle/creatures cases will all be produced depending on the take up of the new cases I will be bringing to market in the next couple of months. Landspeeder/TaunTaun/Wampa are easier ones to produce so expect these soon...ish (Difficult to answer certain questions when I'm trying to keep some developments 'under my hat' :wink: )

As you're 'Mr. MIB' I'm going to be pestering you for some information soon :)

Cheers,
Christian

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Christian said:
Hi Emiel,

Long time no speak and I hope you've been keeping well. The smaller to mid sized MIB vehicle/creatures cases will all be produced depending on the take up of the new cases I will be bringing to market in the next couple of months. Landspeeder/TaunTaun/Wampa are easier ones to produce so expect these soon...ish (Difficult to answer certain questions when I'm trying to keep some developments 'under my hat' :wink: )

As you're 'Mr. MIB' I'm going to be pestering you for some information soon :)

Cheers,
Christian

Hi Christian,

Great news! I will certainly pick up a number of cases from you and will be happy to be of any assistance. :)

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
rhyfelyser said:
Hi all. Are there any cases that are ideal for the Rebo band that are still in their baggies? It's a pity i have them in their box without being displayed.

We don't do a case which includes the box but the loose baggies would look great in an oversized loose case (AFC-41) like the ones here

http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk/store/product/afc-41-loose-action-figure-display-case-oversized-3-34

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Can you guys help me to identify what I need for these ?

I have 4 Palitoy Super powers figures that I want to case.

I thought that the AFC 31 W might work but although the width looks ok. The height looks wrong, it would be about an inch difference in height v a Gam Guard.

Picture should should the size comparison, obviously it's the Superman I need you to focus on.

Cheers

Lee

Attachments

• IMG_7905.JPG
    IMG_7905.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_7906.JPG
    IMG_7906.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 849

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:
Can you guys help me to identify what I need for these ?

I have 4 Palitoy Super powers figures that I want to case.

I thought that the AFC 31 W might work but although the width looks ok. The height looks wrong, it would be about an inch difference in height v a Gam Guard.

Picture should should the size comparison, obviously it's the Superman I need you to focus on.

Cheers

Lee

Pm Sent

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm thinking of going acrylic but am looking for advice.

I recall reading about easing mocs into cases with paper and other tips. You see, I don't want to box up my mocs never to be touched by human hands ever again. I might want to whip them out for a quick feel. Eh? Is acrylic for me, do you think ?

Thanks for any ideas.

itfciain

Grand Master
The rails are pretty forgiving on the cases but if you want to take extra care then you can fold a strip of paper over the edge of the card on each side and slide it up through those and then pull them out. Also use a wooden spoon (clean!) or rule to get them under the top rail

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
sorry mate as usual i am confused :roll:

Iain is GW Acrylic USA and also does his own acrylic products that are not GW Acrylic items; the star stands, blaster stands and loose ship stands
Jamie is GW Acrylic UK and only stocks the GW Acrylic cases not Iain's products

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom