Loft Find updated February 15, 2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
You are absolutely devouring all the Vintage Star Wars in Denmark Lars! Awesome!

Thanks Joe for the very kind words, I will also soon be ready with the pictures that I promised you from the huge lot that I got from my one of my friends last year :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
After 3 months with no loft find, then I found a little loft find a few days ago and the mailman came today with the packet. I will upload pictures later today when I get home from work :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Today I got this childhood lot from a lady in Denmark, most of the figures is really great, but a lot of weapons is missing and the falcon
have seen better days, there is some brown stuff at the top of the falcon, I do not know what it is ? :? Yoda is Lili Ledy but not 100% complete.
Still a great little lot.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
One of my friends found this childhood lot and sold it to me. Unfortunately the guy who he bought it from had painted some of the items when he was a kid :roll: I will try to remove the paint on the weapons, I do not know if I can save the painted figures :? But still a nice childhood lot with a few cardbacks. I think it is interesting to see which variants that matches with the cardsbacks :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

05a.jpg

04a.jpg

03a.jpg

02a.jpg

01a.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
Sweet cardbacks! Those 3 Ewoks have been in the wars!! :lol:

Thanks mate for the very kind words, yes the ewoks have been in the battle for endor :lol: I got a new childhood lot today with some more cardbacks :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Another good pick up Lars, you'll no doubt be cataloging those rare variants into your collect...... Gray Chewie, No ears Ewok :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Another good pick up Lars, you'll no doubt be cataloging those rare variants into your collect...... Gray Chewie, No ears Ewok :lol:

Thanks mate for the kind words :D , No I don't think I need this rare variants. Can you use them in your collection ? they are very rare £500 each ? :lol: that is very cheap :mrgreen:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
A few days ago I got this danish childhood lot. I think it would be interesting to see which variants that matches with the cardbacks :D
This is the first time I have found cardbacks in a danish childhood lot all the other cardbacks I have is some friends have found for me, some I have found i shops or bought from other collectors. Funny and very strange it should take me 15 nearly 16 years for me to find cardbacks in a danish childhood lot :shock: The funny thing is 2 days later I found another danish childhood lot with cardbacks :shock: I got the second lot today and I will share that one with you in the weekend. The solo hoth cardback have a clipper sticker on the backside 8) But here is the first lot :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

05a.jpg

06a.jpg

07a.jpg

04a.jpg

01a.jpg

02a.jpg

03a.jpg

11.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Very nice Lars, great that you have now found 2 childhood collections with cardbacks, after all that time looking :wink:
It's that a PBP Han or is the paleface just discouleration?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Very nice Lars, great that you have now found 2 childhood collections with cardbacks, after all that time looking :wink:
It's that a PBP Han or is the paleface just discouleration?

Hi michael thanks mate for the very kind words as always :wink: Yes it was like christmas or like winning in the lottery when I got 2 childhoods lots with cardbacks. I will upload the 2nd lot when I get home :D

I did not have time to look so much at the figures, I just took some pictures of them, but he have a big scar on the leg and is no coo. Funny that he have been sold on a palitoy card with a clipper sticker :D But I look at the paint in the weekend. But I think he is PBP.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Awesome finds yet again Lars! Where/how do you keep finding these? I've only managed a couple in the last 20 years :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom