Loft Find updated February 15, 2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Awesome finds yet again Lars! Where/how do you keep finding these? I've only managed a couple in the last 20 years :(

I find them on danish auction sites, danish sites where people can sell what they want and then I have some ads on some danish internet sites where
people can contact me. I have heard from friends that I could get more if I also join facebook, but I am still thinking about that :D
I have also found a few on evil bay :lol: Some years ago I found a childhood lot from a guy from the uk on evil bay. He was living in denmark and he had moved all his star wars toy from the uk to denmark and when I saw the lot on evil bay then I asked him if it was his childhood items and he said yes. I got it very cheap no one else was bidding on the lot and there was a dark brown hoth rebel soldier in the lot :D
But I do not get all the childhood lots for peanuts. Some childhood lots I may pay a lot of cash to get if I want them. I think the most expensive childhood lot I have bought did cost me £700. I think there is a lot of childhood lots on evil bay, you have to ask seller about it is childhood lot, sometimes you can also see it is a childhood lot but always ask if you want to be sure :wink:

Thanks for the kind words :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
2 days after I found the last childhood lot of cardbacks, then I found this childhood lot. Unfortunately seller had sold the vehicles and figures 15 min. before I contacted him. So first I thought I was not lucky with this lot, then I saw a part of a corner of a cardback on the picture of the lot. I asked him if it was cardbacks for the figure and he told yes and did not think any one wanted them so they were not in the lot that was for sale. So I told him I would love to buy them, I am sure he would have thrown them out in the garbage if I had not asked about buying them from him. He was surprised that I wanted to buy them. So I saved this cardbacks from the trash :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

01a.jpg

02a.jpg

03a.jpg

04a.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Brilliant Lars, rescued the cardbacks, 8) those tri logos , Erg, Leia, Yoda and FX are awesome bud, well done again 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Brilliant Lars, rescued the cardbacks, 8) those tri logos , Erg, Leia, Yoda and FX are awesome bud, well done again 8)

Thanks again michael for the very kind words, yes I love those new cardbacks. But could have been more fun to also get the figures so I could see if the coo and no coo match with the cardbacks :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Today I got a little danish childhood collection, ok there is a lot of damaged and broken items in the lot, but there is also near mint and nice
figures in the lot :D Sorry about some of the items is a little dirty, I did not have time to clean them before I took the pictures :oops: :lol:

P1140112.JPG

P1140113.JPG

P1140114.JPG

P1140115.JPG

P1140116.JPG

P1140117.JPG

P1140118.JPG

P1140119.JPG

P1140121.JPG

P1140122.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Monday I got my first childhood lot in 2017 with the mail :D

A guy here in Denmark contacted me just before christmas about that he have found at his parents loft his and his brothers childhood lot and that he would sell it to me if I wanted it. We made the deal and he mailed it to me. Unfortunately he could only find 50% of what they had. He was not sure about what have happen to the other 50% of the childhood lot. He told me maybe it was thrown out but if he found more then he would contact me again for another sale.

Here is the pictures of the 50% of his and his brothers star wars toy that he mailed me :D Sorry about the bad pictures I have a yellow lamp that make the grey and white toy look maybe a little yellow. But I can tell you it is white or grey in my hands :D Normally I use sunlight but I do not have much sunligt this days :roll:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
POOR Bossk, Han and Luke were they chopped off in battle, by jedi's or deliberately sawn off :eek: and an x wing surviving with all guns unheard of :D nice pickups

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Okay this is not a loft find but a basement find :lol:

Today I got this 8 danish star wars fan club magazines as a gift from a friend, he found them in his basement but he had a flooding in his basement and they got damaged. But I am still happy because they are very very very rare. The yellow ones from the danish fan club jedi news, I only know about 3 others who have them. The 3 other danish club magazines called star wars jediriddernes fanklub have I only heard about and I do not know any who have magazines from that club :shock:

P1140476.JPG

P1140475.JPG

P1140474.JPG

P1140473.JPG

P1140472.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom