Rebels: Ahsoka question (Spoiler)

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Just been watching Rebels and wondering your thoughts
I know that all Jedi should be dead as Yoda states that there is one other and Luke ( guess Laia)
Yet we see Ashoka stroll off after kicking the s**t out of Darth
So when is Disney going to crush kids by killing their heroes off in Rebels

Joe

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Is the title perhaps too much spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet?

Agreed.

I've changed the title of the thread. DorsetMark, well done on putting "spoiler" in your title but next time you might not want to actually post the spoiler related question in your title too. I might be wrong but I don't see the point in warning people that the thread could contain spoilers if the title of the thread IS the spoiler :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've just posted a reply here without looking at anything that's been written but thank you to whoever changed the topic title, there was little left to the imagination with the original title. :lol:

Ian

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
That's why I ask the question, it doesn't matter if you've seen it as you already know that nobody knows as it's been left up to people to make their own minds up
Ben states Luke is their last hope
So why not rely on the much better Jedi just sitting around

Richard_H

Grand Master
Right I see where you're going now.

Yoda and the Jedi IMO became arrogant.
Ahsoka is no longer a Jedi.
It's debatable if Kanen is a Jedi.
Ezra is not a Jedi.

Assuming they are all alive they are force users. Yoda would not recognise them as Jedi and therefore dismissed them. If he thought they were the key he wouldn't have went into hiding and hope something else happened. Yoda failed.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Right I see where you're going now.

Yoda and the Jedi IMO became arrogant.
Ahsoka is no longer a Jedi.
It's debatable if Kanen is a Jedi.
Ezra is not a Jedi.

Assuming they are all alive they are force users. Yoda would not recognise them as Jedi and therefore dismissed them. If he thought they were the key he wouldn't have went into hiding and hope something else happened. Yoda failed.

Yeah good point never really looked at it like this.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I agree, the whole 'force sensitive', 'force user', 'Jedi' can be vague at times. As stated before Ahsoka walked away from the order so is now classed as a 'force user' even though she uses a lightsaber.

It's been mentioned before that Kanen served as a General in the Clone Wars so he definitely is a Jedi and that means Ezra is a Padawan as he's 'technically' the Jedi Council and can sanction the induction of Ezra.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Dorsetmark said:
I will have to wait till you have seen it as I believe Ezra and Kanen are Jedi

Seen what? Am I missing something? :lol:

I am upto date with Rebels. Kanan was an unfinished Jedi. Ezra was never given rank. They are both force users as far as I can see.

Ahsoka walked away and renounced her claim.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Ashoka cannot open the Jedi temple as she is not a Jedi
Kanen and Ezra do and in the Temple Kanen is made a full Jedi in his test
Yoda contacts Ezra to give him guidance in his training which means he believes he is a Jedi padawan

(When we come down to it, Star Wars Rebels is on a cable channel meant for children. So would a show like that really even have the option to kill off its main, good guy, characters?

"If it serves the story, and the point of the story was to do that, then absolutely yes," Filoni said. "We would have to have a really good reason for doing that. It would have to make sense and it would be something I talked about with my co-workers at Disney XD... But there has to be room for that, or we're not being authentic to Star Wars anymore.")

Richard_H

Grand Master
I read that quote as being something like...

the characters need to be in danger, sense of any of them could be killed, otherwise it becomes too cartoonish.

I personally believe that we won't see Ahsoka again. Her story is finished.
I think Hera will continue - she could have been in ANH. The others I think will self sacrifice but we won't see them dying. A ship explosion or something similar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom