New International Trailers, TV Spots & Featurette + TICKETS ON SALE TONIGHT

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Some fantastic new footage in these- particularly like the x-wings 8)

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/featured/articles/new-rogue-one-international-korean-trailer/

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/film-music-tv/articles/two-new-rogue-one-tv-spots-hope-strap/

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/featured/articles/rogue-one-international-trailer-2/

Palifan

Sith Lord
Some great new footage in those links, I agree the X-Wings look cool as well as that shot of all the TIE fighters soaring out of the Death Star (I'm guessing that's where they're coming from).

It does get you in the mood for seeing it although I'm still not sold on Felicity Jones's line delivery, it all sounds a bit stage show to me and I'm not convinced it's going to improve that much when I see the film as I feel that way about every single line she's said to date in all the trailers and TV spots. I really hope I'm wrong and it doesn't get in the way for me and I still think it won't spoil the film for me......Disney could though :lol:

Thanks for sharing that.

Ian

Obi-Dan Kenobi

Youngling
The X-Wing footage in particular looks fantastic! Although I did love the in atmosphere dog fights in TFA, these space battles look the business, very old school. I love how they look like models even though it's no doubt all computer imagery.

And that Death Star test fire! :shock:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Don't get excited! First watch.... and than we will see if it's worth the admiration 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Some lovely new shots in here as well 8)

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/film-music-tv/articles/rogue-one-star-wars-story-featurette/

Palifan

Sith Lord
Some nice extra shots but even though the visuals are all looking SW, I'm still not quite sold on the dialogue. I said before that I really do hope it all pans out in the end when I'm sitting there watching the film but at this point in time I'm still not sure if it's going to be quite what I hoped for.

Please prove me wrong Rogue One!

Ian

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Keeps crashing on the app and online for cardifff.

Got tickets in Bristol for Wednesday 14th December 12:01

Surely it should be Thursday 12:01 15 December 12:01?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ahhhhh Odeon suck balls... Man I want to find the f&lking T@&t that runs their IT infrastructure and teach his some bloody basics about scale on demand service spin ups. They have learnt nothing from their balls up last year and I am I a keyed and fed up missing out on seat after seat because their rubbish systems keep crashing... Ahhhh (rant over)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Kept crashing for me, but got there in the end. Looked like well over half had gone by the time I got mine.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Cineworld. What a ****ing joke. I have been working all weekend due to the bad weather. Got home at midnight. Fell asleep twice in the chair as they finally started selling tickets at about 40 past midnight but only had about 4 cinemas listed so I went to bed. At 1:20 with a few more added.

Work rung me at 3:55 to go out on another fault. So the one good thing that comes out of this unexpected fault is at 4am I get to log on and hallelujah, the cinema is listed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom