Lottery tickets unscratched

Scratchiegeorge

Youngling
Guys, I have a collection of australian scratchie lottery tickets with images from the revenge of the sith movie. To make the collection rare I have left them in original mint condition ie unscratched. I have tried to find if there is anything similar. Can you guys advise if you know any that may exist and whether they are collectibles.

Scratchiegeorge

Youngling
Thanks for the input but are they a collectible and something of interest to star wars fans or are they something to leave to my grand daughter so she can go on antiques roadshow 2080 and amazing the collectors of what her grand father left her and tell her they are worth a large fortune.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
I'm sure there's a few people out there who collects these , I doubt they are very valuable at this present time but you never know in the future they could be worth £££ ... being unscratched makes them more collectible for sure :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
There's a fair few used and unused scratch cards on ebay. I haven't seen any unused ones selling for even 10% of what you're asking. It would be a cool little collectible side focus but I really do think you're a long way off on the price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom