Farthest From XIII Xmas Show 10th & 11th December 2016

SOJ

Sith Lord
Have many people booked in for the Saturday evening? I just emailed my dietary requirements to Dave, waiting to hear back. :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SOJ said:
Have many people booked in for the Saturday evening? I just emailed my dietary requirements to Dave, waiting to hear back. :D

Hell yes. James M and myself will be there.

Now having a stall on Saturday so obviously will be limiting myself to the odd Snowball.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have messaged him a couple of times. I want a jacket as well. I think Dave shorter may deal with the bookings.

It's typical dave tree. He's busy but he always delivers so I'm not worried.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Been trying to find out more but I'm not on Facebook (and don't want to be), and can't find anything much else about it. But I plan to be there Saturday night and if push comes to shove will turn up with a takeaway from the Raj.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The mighty and infamous Lee Bullock and I have decided to team up and start trading as:

OLDSKOOL%20LOGO%202.jpg

Our first show as Old Skool Toys & Collectibles is this event and it's my first FF so we're really looking forward to it. Also looking forward to getting plastered on Saturday night :D

Our aim is to have a bit of everything, mainly Star Wars, but also other vintage lines. It'll be like old times :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
The mighty and infamous Lee Bullock and I have decided to team up and start trading as:

OLDSKOOL%20LOGO%202.jpg

Our first show as Old Skool Toys & Collectibles is this event and it's my first FF so we're really looking forward to it. Also looking forward to getting plastered on Saturday night :D

Our aim is to have a bit of everything, mainly Star Wars, but also other vintage lines. It'll be like old times :)

Love this and love the fact you're still getting plastered, unlike Si whose using selling as an excuse to not drink because he can't keep up.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
This just gets better and better. You'd better delve deep into your collection Mark cos I thought Lee only had dolls in his :lol:

There was a roll call email sent out today with the details. Anyone clever enough to post it here?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
This just gets better and better. You'd better delve deep into your collection Mark cos I thought Lee only had dolls in his :lol

I can't wait to set up mate, got loads of stuff :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
SublevelStudios said:

OLDSKOOL%20LOGO%202.jpg

Love this and love the fact you're still getting plastered, unlike Si whose using selling as an excuse to not drink because he can't keep up.

Mate, this is awesome news!

I assure you, no matter how many excuses I make for myself I will be crawling into my shoe by the end of the night.

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Clarkspie&chips said:
This just gets better and better. You'd better delve deep into your collection Mark cos I thought Lee only had dolls in his :lol:

There was a roll call email sent out today with the details. Anyone clever enough to post it here?

"You'll find I'm full of surprises!" :p :p :lol:

I have a wide range of killer pieces coming for this Farthest From - the large size action figures are just the start! ;)

Cant wait!

SOJ

Sith Lord
I rang the shop today and booked myself in for Mon Cal. Had a chat to Dave, he's up to his eyes in it but will reply to emails.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom