Limited Edition Rogue One Deathtrooper Helmet

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
.....only 5400 being made and given to new owners of the Nissan Rogue Limited Edition vehicle. These are gonna be expensive if anyone sells theirs!

https://youtu.be/-gpRragb744

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Never thought I would want a Nissan. Very nice.

Me neither till I bought one a few years ago, onto a second one now. OK, they're pretty much Dad's cars... but hey I'm a Dad and no longer a boy racer. They come very well spec'd for the price and the engine is a huge improvement in this year's model compared to the 2013 version.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
theforceuk said:
Never thought I would want a Nissan. Very nice.

Me neither till I bought one a few years ago, onto a second one now. OK, they're pretty much Dad's cars... but hey I'm a Dad and no longer a boy racer. They come very well spec'd for the price and the engine is a huge improvement in this year's model compared to the 2013 version.

Yeah my mates got a Nissan and he hasn't got a bad word to say about it. I know very little about cars would rather have a Ree-Yees focus than a Range Rover and I mean no offence to anyone who has a Range Rover I'm sure there very good cars, that's how much cars don't bother me, they get me from a to b! :)

It does seem though to me it's pretty hard to buy a bad a car these days the engendering is so good, I'm probably completely wrong as everything seems so much nicer than the VW Polo I brought as my first ever car.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Spookedhippie said:
And what's wrong with a ree yees focus!?

:lol:
I meant to say in my post that their is nothing wrong with a Ree-Yees focus, just trying to get across how unbothered I am by cars! Your focus is really cool, In fact you could say I have a mini Ree-Yees focus. Two MOC Ree Yees and a loose one! :? :lol:

No offence meant to anyone who drives a Range Rover either. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom