Farthest From XIII Xmas Show 10th & 11th December 2016

ODB

Jedi Master
David Tree said:
I'm like one of the easiest people to reach with a publicly advertised phone number you can get hold of me on :p

You say that but the restraint order and ASBO say otherwise.

greedole

Padawan
Well i'm gonna make the journey south for FF Sunday....really looking forward to it..

Question,would it be worth bringing stuff down to trade?....are people open to some off the cuff trades instead of cash?

Cheers

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
greedole said:
Well i'm gonna make the journey south for FF Sunday....really looking forward to it..

Question,would it be worth bringing stuff down to trade?....are people open to some off the cuff trades instead of cash?

Cheers

Won't hurt to take stuff to trade.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
greedole said:

Cheers

Hell yes! I'm there to sell, but if I were to return home with the SW equivalent of magic beans then my wife would not be surprised :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
Have a great Saturday guys... see you on Sunday.

Will be my first FF so please be gentle.. :D

gentle? Of course... but you know that all first timers have to stand at the front and sing to the crowd around lunchtime though?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
greedole said:

Cheers

Hell yes! I'm there to sell, but if I were to return home with the SW equivalent of magic beans then my wife would not be surprised :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Think there's a few FF virgins, me included. I've packed some Vaseline just in case.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
My purchases spiralled out of control at the last one....initially went just to get some beater mocs and came back with 8 mocs (mainly purchased from Jez)

:lol:

That cashpoint down the road has a lot to answer for!!!

MarkG

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
MarkG said:
Have a great Saturday guys... see you on Sunday.

Will be my first FF so please be gentle.. :D

gentle? Of course... but you know that all first timers have to stand at the front and sing to the crowd around lunchtime though?

What if I bring cookies ?? Do I get out of the singing...lol

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dammit. This is NOT going to fit in the car :shock:

IMG_7840.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom