ep 4-6 time frames

poncho

Grand Master
whats the time frame between each films?

so between anh and esb and so forth for ep 4-6

i assume esb and rotj is a couple of month or so

anh to esb must of been a while because the death star was 3 1/4 rebuilt in esb

maxf

Jedi Master
Interesting - I'll be honest, I assumed they were in 'real time', so around 3 years.

You'd think it would take 5 or 6 years to get close to building a death star!

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I seem to remember something about a couple of years before Empire and a year before Jedi.

I'd like to know how long a period of time ESB is set over. Either it's set over months or it all happens in a day. :lol: And you thought you had a hard day.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
this might be useful.....they used to have a timeline at the front of the Star Wars novels similar to this:

http://www.yodasdatapad.com/booklist.html

maxf

Jedi Master
chipsteak said:
I seem to remember something about a couple of years before Empire and a year before Jedi.

I'd like to know how long a period of time ESB is set over. Either it's set over months or it all happens in a day. :lol: And you thought you had a hard day.

I think it's over a pretty short period.

Hoth must only be a few days - maybe a week?

Ignore dagobah because that seems to take longer than everything else running parallel to it. The asteroids and Bespin can't have been too long either as it was pretty much all action. Could have taken a few days to get to bespin I guess.

On bespin Han and Leia didnt really settle in before it all went to ****, they could have been tortured for a while, maybe a few days - if it was weeks, then ESB is way darker than I thought!

I think it is over about 2 weeks! Tough times.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yeah. And wearing the same clothes for days. Although that was good news for my mum's budget, Luke's outfit is absolutely guffin' by the time he got to Bespin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom