Epic competition for a great cause (40 Prizes) - How to enter

yoda

Sith Lord
Wow i just realized I have also won a prize :D its great the goal was reached and the prizes are a bonus. Well done to everyone involved and its nice just coming up to xmas.

itfciain

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Sent a PM regarding this and have had no response :?:

Who have you messaged mate ?

We are in the process of sorting everyone out - anyone that hasn't had contact with either the donator or their winner then let me know and I will get things sorted

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Blessings to Bethany and her family. This forum is still as amazing as when I left, what a great cause. It's beautiful to see fellow collectors helping out other collectors. SW is truly filled with family.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Section 8

Sith Lord
I see my tickets were glued to the bottom of the hat again. :roll:

Had no contact about posting out my donation, but no panic.

Many Bothans must have died to raise that kind of cash. Awesome amount and must have taken a lot of effort from the organisers. :wink:

itfciain

Grand Master
Section 8 said:
I see my tickets were glued to the bottom of the hat again. :roll:

Had no contact about posting out my donation, but no panic.

Many Bothans must have died to raise that kind of cash. Awesome amount and must have taken a lot of effort from the organisers. :wink:

Hi mate - your prize is heading to the US but I am waiting to speak with the winner as we can probably get them sent over via Neil

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well, I have received both my prizes and wanted to say a great big thanks to Robert (rdpla) and Andy (Greedole) (for them, they are absolutely fantastic.

Yet to hear from Coomber75 despite a couple of PMs. Are you getting them mate? Want to send your prize out so please d get in touch :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Don't post in vintage very often now but just wanted to echo what has already been said. You guys, this community, wow :)

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Totally forgot about this over the last couple of weeks.

15k is an amazing amount - and glad the community could play its part in helping a very special girl and hopefully help make life a tiny bit easier.

Merry Christmas!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Jez

Sith Lord
That's a fantastic result. It's great to read that the target has been achieved and this forum had a part to play in that.
Aussie James, it looks like I'll be sending you the Luke Poncho coin. Please PM me your address.
Well done SWFUK

coomber75

Sith Lord
damn just found out I won and read 15k was raised everyone wins :) dropped you a line mate no other pms came through

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom