my prop work from over the years

lejackal

Grand Master
AccurateStormtrooper said:
Awesome sculpting, tremendous stuff
Welcome on board mate, you might want to change your Avatar though, that one is Gary Smiths - hence his name being in it

grinchy

Sith Lord
Recently finished this a pulse rifle from Aliens, I got this as an unpainted kit a few years ago and thought it was about time I got it done
DSC_0164_zpsdetcpm36.jpg

DSC_0163_zpsknmcskne.jpg

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Think I've said it before, but just in-case I haven't, outstanding talent , really really good work on all the projects :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres an older project of mine, the alien on a pedestal is a model kit, the rest is scratch built to go with it the base the eggs the marine all added by me, the scale is off as the marine is to small compared with the alien, but it was a fun project

5sDtC23.jpg

the marine started out as a poundland figure, i created all the armour from milliput as well as the pulse rifle

fXQieUZ.jpg

e3cIMwo.jpg

the base was an old clock i wripped the guts out and added all the detailing on there

eL4yy1C.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bloody hell... I've just found this thread.
What incredible work, just amazing, very talented.
So a small bump so others can appreciate it as well.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thanks for that, glad you like the stuff, got a couple of projects lined up a skeksis from dark crystal, and a beetlejuice shrunken head guy. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Love to see what you do with the Skeksis bud, cracking film and new series is coming on Netflix 8)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSV42j8lccg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
grinchy said:
Heres an older project of mine, the alien on a pedestal is a model kit, the rest is scratch built to go with it the base the eggs the marine all added by me, the scale is off as the marine is to small compared with the alien, but it was a fun project

5sDtC23.jpg

the marine started out as a poundland figure, i created all the armour from milliput as well as the pulse rifle

fXQieUZ.jpg

e3cIMwo.jpg

the base was an old clock i wripped the guts out and added all the detailing on there

eL4yy1C.jpg

Wow nice

grinchy

Sith Lord
Going through some older pics, I've posted this before but this is a project I really enjoyed, so posting again
My friend bought a pred mask from another maker, he was expecting a finished head to display but after a few delays was sent this
llZpqzWl.jpg

boss eyed no mandibles attached flaky paint, a real mess, i offered to fix it up for him, i removed all the old paint which took forever
PAZXH4el.jpg

1g401ptl.jpg

I made new eye inserts for it then i got to work on painting, combination of brush and airbrushed finish
KkJnVUDl.jpg

aPSI8zNl.jpg

Fqm3uQcl.jpg

bEBnfZll.jpg

He was made up with the finished bust, glad i got to fix it up for him

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Never cease to enjoy looking at your work mate, gifted :)

Some of your pieces are outstanding very creative work and I'm privelaged to have the Yoda and Mikey you kindly did for me

Hope all is good buddy:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom