does hasbro have anything planned for the 40th anniversary?

grinchy

Sith Lord
Hasbro have been pretty lame over the past few years pretty basic lines even black series has not been that exciting, and 5 POA as apposed to the multi articulated figures we have been used to
Has anyone heard anything about a new 40th anniversary line?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I get the feeling the Vintage Collection may make an appearance as a rep said that were planning a return of them at some point.

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Well if the Vintage Collection does return, let's hope it's not for yet more re-issues at yet higher prices.

It annoys the hell out of me that in the 21 years(!) that Hasbro have had since 1995, they still haven't got around to making new versions of every original vintage figure, especially since they've claimed more than once that they supposedly want to do just that! I really do feel that the 40th anniversary might be a 'now or never' moment for those few remaining figures, since Hasbro's primary focus these days is not just on the new films (which is fair enough), but also the 6-inch line, which sadly is entirely at the expense of new 4-inch super-articulated original Trilogy and Prequel figures :-(

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Would be cool, also would love to see a Luke from Shadows of the Empire with the yellow jacket etc.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Well, they did the 25th Anniversary silver figures, then the 30th TAC line.....

Would be nice to see a few items pop up to mark the 40th, but please don't let them be US store exclusives !!

grinchy

Sith Lord
Yeah that's the problem with exclusives, I was lucky to get all the 25th silver anniversary figures, took me a while the vader with the sabre sticking out was the worst one, took two goes to get a decent example, I wouldn't mind something similar or at least some special packaging

SOJ

Sith Lord
I'd be shocked if they do anything vintage related. I think they've got that in their back pocket for when the Disney train loses momentum. They'll come up with a shitty new cardback for the 40th.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom