2017 Collecting Goals, hopes and dreams

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
1. Continue with the great Baggie Adventure :D
2. Continue with Tri Logo Mocs and reseals and cardbacks.
3. Red Snag Baggie with GM logo to pair up with my Greedo
4. To finally get a display area up and running ( now my daughter has flown the nest)
5. Continue to enjoy collecting with my son, enjoy the hobby for what it brings to me, continue to be a part of the best Forum there is, with the best comradery ever 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
poncho said:
Pomse2001 said:
8. Barada with no coo 1984.
what condition and price range you looking at i think ive seen one.

It does not need to be mint, but also not a beater. It does also not need to have a weapon. Price I was thinking about normal price + a little extra.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Haven't collected much this year due to ridiculous prices and being busy with other things. Have lost the mojo a bit. Would like to try and pick up a few things this year:

Loose last 17 figures (not likely due to prices), trilogo Boba Fett and a metallic 2-1B for my loose set.
Max Rebo band.
ROTJ Mocs.
MIB mini-rigs.
Paperwork,catalogues, oddball.
Cardbacks.

Would also like to diversify a bit and continue to pick up some other vintage toys and maybe some Star Wars lego. Also want to finish my Gaffi sticks and make some other prop replicas.

itfciain

Grand Master
I need ERG, Paploo and Imperial Gunner for my Trilogo run (also need Boba and Madine but they might be a long way away)

For my Tsukuda run I need Luke Jedi, Darth, Biker Scout and Lando Skiff

For my Clipper run I still need plenty of them - love that little black sticker

Apart from that there is nothing I 'need' so just look to pick up a few bits an pieces when I can

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Pretty easy for me. Would love to complete my kenner rotj moc run. Need about 10 moc to finish the run. So mine are

1. Rotj boba Fett moc
2. Rotj leia organa moc
3. Rotj Luke Skywalker moc
4. Rotj Han Solo moc
5. Rotj sandpeople, hammerhead, rebel commander, fx7, lumat and paploo.

Luke

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well this year has been surprisingly v good and I certainly do not expect nx year to b as good :!:
I would b extremely happy if I could;
Pick up any of the mini rigs I am after in the condition I am after,
Pick up an unused Im Attack Base,
Get a couple more autographs on my vintage poster.

Richard_H

Grand Master
I'm looking to complete runs this year

1. 12" loose collection. (need Leia comb, Obi-Wan Saber and Han Medal)
2. Orange and Green Topps cards full sets
3. The final 5 Sigma mugs I need
4. Diecast Tie Bomber

Then s many as the MOCS for under £50 that I can.

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Hoping that 2017 is a good year.

1. Need to find Luke 12 back Palitoy (happy with reseal / beater) to complete first 12 Palitoy run.
2. LL burgundy Bib.
3. Tris- TFP, Luke Endor, CCP, Boba, Jawa, Fett, the M. Happy with beaters / reseals for big 4.
4. Build on loose variant collection.
5. Build on 30 back palitoy cardback collection.
6. Beers / get to know any London / South based SW collectors that meet up.
7. Start to trade more. Have a Palitoy 20 back lxw and Lobot Palitoy 41 back to trade and potentially some ROTJ mocs.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
2017 will be a slow collecting year for me, loft conversion and a new baby middle of the year will drain me financially this year but I will start be buying just much slower and more carefully to things I want.

So my wants for the year.

1. To start and finish the 12" figure line loose, tough ask but going to have a real stab at it.
2. Start a loose Lili Ledy run, hope to have a handful by end of year.
3. Any Sigma I need, most importantly the Tape Dispenser. Have to be at the right price though.
4. Add a few MOCs for the collection, want to definitely add an ERG and Tusken Raider.
5. Boxed Cloud City Playset
6. Couple of display boxes
7. Couple of Greedo pieces for the focus
8. Continue picking up POTF2, nice cheap way to collect when things are tight. Be handy around July time.

Outside of physically collecting.

9. Post more on the forum, seem to just read these days rather than getting heavily involved.
10. Make sure we keep smashing out the podcasts with the lads. Look forward to having some of you forum gents on over the next twelve months.

yoda

Sith Lord
My hopes and dreams regarding collecting, to find a sealed Falcon, complete my loose run and to find reasonable priced mocs to slowly build a collection.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
After a great 2016 collecting my goals this year are:

One new foreign moc.
One new miscard.
One new speeder bike.

That's all. Prices are nuts at the moment so I would be happy with those three.

Can't wait for celebration. That's going to be great.

ScottishJedi

Youngling
Some interesting posts on this topic.....hope everyone gets what they are looking for :D

My wish list for 2017 is:

1. Complete Palitoy 12 back moc run - need Ben, Chewy, Leia, Luke and Jawa
2. Vinyl caped Jawa
3. Master Replica Y-Wing to complete my MR vehicle collection
4. EFX tie fighter to complete my EFX vehicle collection
5. Maybe some of the collectors edition Lego sets

All the best everyone

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
I have been taking a bit of a break over Christmas but hope to be picking up more Pailtoy goodness in 2017.

Happy New Year to all!

Stormtrooper88

Padawan
I don't currently own any vintage Star Wars but I do know who owns my childhood vintage collection and met up with him a few months ago. I talked about having the figures and vehicles back, he said I could. So, my number one collecting goal for this year is to arrange to get these, without coming across as needy or being pushy about it.

The second goal is to own an MOC of one of the vintage figures I bought and opened as a kid in the eighties. A Ree Yees or Klaatu would be fine.

Thirdly and I know it's not vintage, but want to finish the 3 3/4" Force Awakens figure set. Not too many to go, just need to find a Home Bargains.

Rob.

Thomas/Sweden

Padawan
I am going to continue the Tri logo collecting and I have sold off some guitars I don't use that much. Hope I can find a Tri Stormtrooper in nice condition this year. Thanks for a great forum and best regards, Thomas.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Had to adapt my collecting this year, 1. Because of getting divorced and paying for that and 2. Because of the crazy prices going round at the moment. Moving into my new house in the next couple of weeks so going to TRY and take easy again this year.....

I've got 7 Jedi MOC's I need to complete my run of Jedi characters on Jedi cards, none of them hard to get so will probably reserve getting those at Farthest Froms or if cheap ones pop us.

Chewie, Obi-Wan and Luke Farmboy MOC on Jedi cards with the alternative photo art.

I want to finish my FSK Empire sticker book.

I hope to track down some foreign card backs.

A meccano square card obi wan.

A miscard and a twin pack.

Make inroads into getting a full run of bantha tracks and reseaching more about the UK fan club and nailing down what was available her opposed to the states.

Some more micro collection sets.

Haven't decided whether to go after the 14 of the last 15 I need MOC. I've got them loose and have no real drive to pick them. Wondering I the OCD will kick in though once I have all the Jedi card I'm after :?

Most importantly though I want to get my collection room set up. I can't wait to get to grips with this. Just thinking about it gives me a happy feeling inside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom