smyths force awakens figs two quid !!!!

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Quick heads up, Just popped into smyths on the way home and they had fa figs for £2 down from £4.99 now that's a price I cam pay without feeling ripped off, picked up 6 mostly the more common figs kylo , nien . finn jakku , zuvio, but did have fo stormtroop and a fav flametrooper :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
I were in my local Smyths about two weeks ago and saw some of the TFA for £2 as well....not all of them though,but I did see Kylo Ren (unmasked) for the £2 which I though was a great price ....thought about buying it just because it was £2 but I already have the figure so decided to leave it for some one else who hasn't got the figure ..

starshipriot

Jedi Master
My girlfriend picked up a few for me. I bought Rey a while back just out of interest, now I have a have a few to play with. I'm not overly impressed with how limited the articulation is on modern figures (non BS) but for two quid they can clutter my space up!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
That's almost 1980 prices!

Ian

Reminds me of all the TPM figures turning up in Poundland; even the 'rare' ones and two packs at the time, pretty sure these will all be in there soon in the last ditch efforts to recoup cost as the pallets of excess from various retailers is sold off to jobbers.... probably worth the modern guys, doing a weekly check if walking past.

coomber75

Sith Lord
ahh I remember the days when phm hit the discount shops... thought it would be a good idea to buy it.... but then I got collecting vintage... now have a loft full of moc bought back then gathering dust... at least they were only a couple of quid each :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
My Smyths had gotten them down to £2 for quite a while, but in there today they're back up to £8.99. Got to have 30 Zuvios on the pegs, weren't selling at £2 so why not have a crack at £8.99. Have a bad thought that I might just be finding Zuvios for next few months, might have to buy them all so they get some new stock.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Got my boy a Nien Number and Riot control FO Stormtrooper for £2 over Xmas

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
My Smyths had gotten them down to £2 for quite a while, but in there today they're back up to £8.99. Got to have 30 Zuvios on the pegs, weren't selling at £2 so why not have a crack at £8.99. Have a bad thought that I might just be finding Zuvios for next few months, might have to buy them all so they get some new stock.

Checked the other day and had the same thing. Bizarre! Found a couple of £2 Nein Nunbs at the back, but that was it. My boys were after a Tasu Leech.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Cazza there were loads of tassu leech in my local b and m last week so if youve got 1 then check them out £2.99 each mate

Russ J

Jedi Master
Or if you have a Home Bargains near you try there for a Tasu Leech...I've seen loads in the Home Bargains in and around Leeds at the same £2.99 price...also the Fifth Brother Inquisitor as well :D ....

If you haven't got a Tasu by this weekend I could pop in my Home Bargains for you.....£2.99 + the postage

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom