New SWFUK Facebook Group

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Bootyhunter said:
Grant said:

More of is^^^

I've just deleted Facebook. Had enough of a "newsfeed" that was just rammed packed full of people I barely knew taking shite about **** I couldn't give half a flying **** about. The straw that broke the camel's back was the 301 pictures of people's kids on their first day of school, Ok, you kid started school today. BIG ****ING DEAL! It happens every ****ing August/September. Do you really think I wanna seven pictures of each and everyone of your **** ugly offspring in their god awful school uniform stood in front of your front door (why is it always a door)? :twisted:

I think my misanthropy is getting worse.
:lol: I need to subscribe to your newsletter; I thought it was just me who thought this!!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
My son started school on Monday and both me and my wife are against posting pictures on Facebook of stuff like this I mean we took a photo and that. Wife might have posted on whatsapp, but that's it!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I get it for first EVER day at school, but 95% of the people in my news feed had kids who were a heck of a lot older than that. First ever day of school is a big thing, granted. Not so much when they are going into year 5 :roll:

One guy had a dozen pictures of each kid (he has 3) taken front on, side on, you name it. It was like a ****ing modelling shoot.

yoda

Sith Lord
I have a guy on Facebook and I seriously think he has some kind of problem :roll: he seems ok when I see him in the shop but his head goes I think. He takes ****ing pictures of everything. What is wrong with people who do this? I don't think he got delt the full hand it's the only answer. He has now started dating a poor women and there's some shite getting posted now!
I very rarely would even consider posting pictures on Facebook myself. Let alone what I am up to with the woman.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi Edd, long time my friend. :)

I have posted something in the 'off topic' section but also god to be back on board for a short while for sure so thought I would just say a quick hi.

I hope all is well your end. X

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
tigerham said:
Hi Edd, long time my friend. :)

I have posted something in the 'off topic' section but also god to be back on board for a short while for sure so thought I would just say a quick hi.

I hope all is well your end. X

Sorry mate only just saw this, yes glad to see you back on here if only briefly :)

Lanham

Hi. I sent a request for the Facebook group weeks ago but it has never been approved.
Thanks

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Edd, have also requested access to FB group, still pending, any chance of approving it?
Thanks

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Hi Edd, have also requested access to FB group, still pending, any chance of approving it?
Thanks

Sure what is your FB name?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry there's nobody with that name in the queue, please can you try again

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
Love it, there's a queue and if your names not down, you're not coming in :lol:

It's just because 50% are spammers unfortunately

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Many thanks Edd, appreciate this as I suspect you have ben busy of late.

xbomber

Padawan
I'm so angry right now :evil:

Idiot: You ok hun?

Another idiot: OMG call me

Third idiot: Stay strong hun

Fourth idiot: thinking of you xxxxxx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom