benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Star Wars...you can sell it through my account for a small fee...

feel free to pm me...

chef benji chap is an annoying twatt...i tried to buy some batman stuff from him ...in the end just gave up on the nonce..

maverick_88za

I've had some deals with this chefbeji22 recently. Bought three items of which two arrived. The second item was a graded cloud car pilot which never arrived and never will. Logged a dispute with eBay which was resolved in my favor and over 60 US dollars refunded to me. After more that 50 days in transit , he was still adamant that the item was in transit. He supplied both eBay and me with an invalid tracking number. This seller is bad news. Be careful, he will steal your cash and try to gype you. I've knocked him with a negative and for the carded figure which did arrive, I gave him a neutral which was well deserved by him. His comms are shocking, He is utterly abbusive! Never again !

stormcab

Sith Lord
Very weird, as lots of positive feedback, and the 2 negs don't seem to be anything coherent. He must have just had the painters in :D

yoda

Sith Lord
**** is he still going I thought he had closed down. He really is a strange guy the way he operates. Hes your best mate one day the next he disappears.
Anything I ever got seems genuine. Has he ever been found to be selling repro?

yoda

Sith Lord
I googled his name on e-bay and it says his site is a shop on e-bay? Does anyone know him and is he living in Hawaii with a shop? I think he definitely is or was living there when i bought from him. He would always go on about the place once you done a deal with him. He always gave the impression to me he was dealing from home.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Col
i spoke with him a few times when he was at work..this was to talk about batman vintage stuff ..he said he was a sous chef in a fancy restaurant, but to be frank, no one says they are the dishwasher..From the time difference It would calculate that he was where he said he was..but what a nightmare to work with..gave up in the end..

Rob

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Only just read this thread. Just bought a very nice MOC from him. Arrived very quickly and very well packed. Great seller- would've bought from him again without hesitation, but he sounds more than a little bipolar with his buyer alter ego. Shame.

DemoB

I bought a lot of stuff from him and I spoke to him many times.
To me he is a reliable seller and a very nice guy.

poncho

Grand Master
hes a hit and miss seller buyer from looks off.

ive bought of him and had good service all round.

though had i saw this thread before hand i would of avoided.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-1977-LUKE-SKYWALKER-Blondie-MOC-12-BACK-B-AFA-Figure-is-c-85-/142645765989?hash=item213659a765%3Ag%3AoWYAAOSw9qJaTq3i&nma=true&si=rCOcODMnqTDhlB%252BRJ51Ia3D4rz8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

In his opinion 100% sealed and a 85/85/90. So he's either blind, stupid or a straight out liar.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
DemoB said:

Hi Benji :lol:

Ian,

You're far too cynical. Just cos a newby posted for the first and only time on a thread to stick up for a complete stranger, doesn't mean it's a sock puppet account created by the person getting slagged to try and stick up for themselves. :wink: :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
weasel said:
itfciain said:
DemoB said:

Ian,

You're far too cynical. Just cos a newby posted for the first and only time on a thread to stick up for a complete stranger, doesn't mean it's a sock puppet account created by the person getting slagged to try and stick up for themselves. :wink: :lol:

You got me Wees - I am sure that this was just something that the chap really had to get off his chest - I am sure we will see him log on again and tell us all about his collection - aloha!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
weasel said:
itfciain said:

Ian,

You got me Wees - I am sure that this was just something that the chap really had to get off his chest - I am sure we will see him log on again and tell us all about his collection - aloha!

Absolutely. I can only assume the delay is because his collection is so huge that he is struggling to get pictures of everything, and nothing to do with him thinking he's stuck up for himself enough and that we'll all trust him now.

subzero

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
DemoB said:

I was thinking the exact same haha, months after this thread dies he find this on google and tries to redeem his image with a fake comment. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
This is strange because I messaged this guy for the first time only several days ago and i'd never heard of him before, he had a trilogo Luke Jedi I was interested in bidding on and he seemed like a super friendly guy in his responses, even offered to ship it as a gift to avoid import, and I was thinking "wow this guy is gonna be my new favourite seller for importing MOC's".

How wrong was I. :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom