The Force Awakens bootlegs

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Hi guys,

Just found these disturbing bootleg versions in the Force Awakens style. Does anybody know these versions? Just looked them up on Ebay and saw an 8 figure piece bootleg set Darth Vader against Kylo Ren :shock:
$_85 (1).JPG
$_85.JPG

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Looks like there are 9 of 'm :? :eek: :roll: :wink:

At least Rey has a lightsaber, but I don't know about Poe's staff(?) And how about this break dancing giant Yoda :(
Chewie seems missing his bowcaster and that stormtrooper takes on the Threepio walk... :lol:
tfabootlegs.jpg

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
naughtyjedi said:
i have that Rey loose.. would love that carded one.. these are so **** they are awesome
The carded Rey figure goes for € 20 and the set for € 35 on a Dutch secondhand selling site. Pricy for such shitty figures... 8)

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Has anyone seen them in the wild at local market shops, pound shops etc, that where I've picked up others like the galaxy empire figs etc in the past, but that was a long time ago :) seen some of those really bad hollow plastic ones that were a few pound but theses look really quite fun

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
A shop in Pickering that sells secondhand toys had loads of them.
Out of interest can you remember how much they were priced at

Doc Splee

I'm new here so forgive me if this is inappropriate, but I'm in Vietnam ('Nam) at the moment and saw this knockoff microfighter for the princely sum of 46,000 dong (that's about £1.85 great british pounds) - I know it's not a figure per se but the brand name is just genius, not your usual 'space wars', 'star battle' no no, a billion years in the making and it's coming to your galaxy this summer.......... Star Wart!

Attachments

• starwart1.JPG
    starwart1.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 298
  • starwart2.JPG
    starwart2.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 301

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That's amazing :lol: Probably worth picking a few up and forgetting about them for 10 years, obscure things like this from the vintage era can sell for mega money now.

Doc Splee

edd_jedi said:
That's amazing :lol: Probably worth picking a few up and forgetting about them for 10 years, obscure things like this from the vintage era can sell for mega money now.

I might just do that, after all, it does say 'collect all 6' :lol:

Sadly though, 'star wart' seems quite scarce, mostly space wars etc..

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
My god, that's fantastic Doc! :D

Although I am not into any kind of Lego collecting I like these ones very much. They do look accurate 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom