Brentwood Toy Fair Jan 2017

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Thanks for the info, TBH vintage Star Wars at toy fairs is getting less and less these days Scarborough and York had very little to offer.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
So it seems, this was the first fair that I have been to since starting to collect again.
The last times that I went to a toy fair in the late 90s you could always find some MOC and boxed items.
A sign of the times... :shock:
Oh well I shall spend my money here and poss Ebay.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Is a shame, eBay is where most figures are found these days. Originally I never had any interest in eBay but realised wouldn't find the rarer figures at toy fairs as they were starting to be less and less in items to buy. I remember the first toy fair I went to in Beverly would have been 10 or 11. Had £9 which for a toy fair in nothing. But the amount of Star Wars was amazing was Amazed. Went to a few more before it shut down but after the first one I went to it was never as good wasn't the quantity as that first one. Shame really as I always had more money from then on or well never mind.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
As I initially mentioned, to me there is nothing better than to see, touch and feel what you are about to buy, a picture on a a screen is not the same.
I can honestly say that more times than not, when what I have bought off Ebay arrives I will see something that I didn't notice in the photo.
Oh well, times change, so I will have to change with them. :?:
I will give Sandown Park a go in March...I can't change that quickly :roll:

80s_collector

Padawan
Mini99 said:
I used to go to this fair in the 90's and from memory this used to be good for vintage Star Wars, the next one is Jan 14 2017.
Does anyone here go to this fair, and if so is it good for vintage moc etc?
Is there anywhere else in the southern east that is worth going to, the internet is good, but there is nothing like having the item you are buying "in hand" and talking to like minded people.
Thanks

Brentwood is more Diecast, trains and some tv stuff, its very mixed but worth the effort, you just never know what will turn up there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom